Search results

1. 22pepperjack

Battle starting test command?

oh a script exists for that? that actually sounds like it would fix my issue, got any links to an appropriate script? (gonna google search anyways, but just in case i have trouble finding one) also, thanks a ton for your help Andar! Nevermind, just found the yanfly script that does this, thanks...
  2. 22pepperjack

it might be possible to do it that way, albeit a bit tedious. im using Yanfly's Row formation script. and via this script im attempting to have a front line and a back line, however instead of using the Row formation menu command i was going to simplify it to work in tandem with the formation...
  3. 22pepperjack

Hopefully this is the right forum, and hopefully a fairly quick problem to fix. I'm trying to put together a common event that runs the moment a battle is initiated, whether that be randomly or by force. However since a conditional branch for "is battle processing?" doesn't exist, I'm not sure...
  4. 22pepperjack

custom attack on state expire bug? Yanfly States&Buffs

Yeah, kinda figured it might not be so simple once I saw that, hopefully one exists or can be found. Thanks for the help tho!
  5. 22pepperjack

1 - I have the default settings for the buffs and states core set to ignore the reapplication of states (no stacking) so idk if that changes anything. I tried it and from first glance i dont see any difference across any states/skills but idk lol. 2 - this is something ive been looking/swapping...
  6. 22pepperjack

so im not sure if this is the best method for doing this, but it seems to ALMOST work. im using Yanfly's Buffs and States Core and yanflys STB scripts Buffs and States Core Standard Turn Battle what ive done is add in a custom skill for the player character: when the skill is used it...
  7. 22pepperjack

Thalzon's MV Battlers

not sure what the other thing is, but despite the obvious pun, the hammer headed shark looks amazing! and with the added plus of being punny, its totally going in somewhere XD
  8. 22pepperjack

Thalzon's MV Battlers

If I’m right updates to the main page packs occur at the end of each set, so the graveyard pack should be added to the main packs now, while the steampunk set hasnt since it’s still in progress.
  9. 22pepperjack

Calling Yanfly Options Menu from Common Event

oh ffs. lol i feel like an idiot now, i had tried "Option" before, didnt even occur to me that it needed an "S". thanks a ton Aloe!
  10. 22pepperjack

that moment in code when your close to the target but cant hit it. (ex: you know its red-ish...

that moment in code when your close to the target but cant hit it. (ex: you know its red-ish, but have to guess scarlet to be right.) ffs
  11. 22pepperjack

Calling Yanfly Options Menu from Common Event

so im setting up a series of common events in conjunction with Yanfly's button common events so that players can open different menus with a simple button press. however, i cant seem to find the right script call to open Yanfly's Options Menu window. anyone have any idea which script/plugin...
  12. 22pepperjack

Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

loving the icons Avery! great work as always :3 particularly a fan of the different MV potion types and the MV gems they look beautiful! P.S. i didnt realize this massive iconset existed, and now my icon issues have been solved! XD P.P.S. purely a suggestion as something I have yet to see in...
  13. 22pepperjack

Ruined and/or Snow Town Tiles?

having my tutorial zone set in a snowy town; I agree that snow tiles haven’t receive nearly enough love. It makes it very difficult, however; maybe I can make it a little easier for you! I can’t help with ruin tiles, but Avery made some snowy normal chests awhile back at the link below...
  14. 22pepperjack

Parameter for Tracking 'i' variable

ok, so that part is working perfectly to display the number, thanks for the help Aloe Guvner! however, the last issue im having is in my attempt to link it back to a Parameter that i can call from an eval later on. i tried placing "Param.MMVarCounter = mycounter;" both early on in the parameters...
  15. 22pepperjack

alright, update time! this is the link to the Yanfly script: http://yanfly.moe/2017/07/07/yep-145-main-menu-variable-window-rpg-maker-mv/ in this script the built in adjustable parameters includes slots for up to 10 variables; making it so that at your whim you can say "hey when this switch is...
  16. 22pepperjack

Oh, I thought I had it figured out lol guess not, I’m at work now but will provide a link and description when I get home later, thanks for clarifying my mistake though!
  17. 22pepperjack

so im editing the JS for a Yanfly script, and within it is the following line: for (var i = 1; i <= 10; i++) { this line is being used to create a dynamic list of variables to display. allowing for the list to be however big or small the user wants, however, im trying to create a Parameter...
  18. 22pepperjack

Thalzon's MV Battlers

personally im looking to add a japanese inspired asian themed area to my game, i would love the japanese theme! :D
  19. 22pepperjack

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

in regards to tone, yes, but the demo sounds more like an orchestra production, im looking for something that sounds more like a synth rockband.
  20. 22pepperjack

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

if slots are currently open heres my request: Genre: Rock/Metal? not sure what it would be classified as. Instruments Required: i think the only required one would be the bass guitar, but im mostly going for something that has the same feel as the referenced Jak X OST. so a mix of bass guitar...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svampgurka