1. Sausage_Boi

I BUY games on Steam, and only use Epic for the freebies, lol

I BUY games on Steam, and only use Epic for the freebies, lol
  2. Sausage_Boi

>----(^_^)----<

>----(^_^)----<
  3. Sausage_Boi

Quick Poll: Armor vs Armour

To be fair, they *DID* invent the English language... But also, its A-LOO-MINUM, not Al-OO-MINIUM. Silly Brits, even your spelling of the word doesn't include an extra "I". Weird thought: How effective do you think Aluminium Armour would be?
  4. Sausage_Boi

Quick Poll: Armor vs Armour

American here. My prefered spelling is "Armur".
  5. Sausage_Boi

I just looked at my Itch.io analytics... My most popular game is one I cranked out in about 3...

I just looked at my Itch.io analytics... My most popular game is one I cranked out in about 3 days for a halloween contest here years ago. Maybe I should expand it and update the graphics to something NOT RTP...
  6. Sausage_Boi

For me its: Start new project -> Get stuck trying to gamify a walking...

For me its: Start new project -> Get stuck trying to gamify a walking simulator/choose-your-own-adventure-movie -> repeat
  7. Sausage_Boi

Getting a little Political up in here... And ALLEGED screenshots, not APPARENT. Are you familiar...

Getting a little Political up in here... And ALLEGED screenshots, not APPARENT. Are you familiar with "Inspect Element"? I can show you something wild...
  8. Sausage_Boi

the one drawback is now you have to leave your house to get a tan and form vitamin d.

the one drawback is now you have to leave your house to get a tan and form vitamin d.
  9. Sausage_Boi

"Omg, is he out there again...?"

"Omg, is he out there again...?"
  10. Sausage_Boi

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Is there any way to add projectiles? I was going to buy the premium version, but I can't get it to work with Galv's projectiles (or maybe I'm just thick...)
  11. Sausage_Boi

thats fancy. I have a Huion H610PRO that I haven't had a good enough computer to use for... 3...

thats fancy. I have a Huion H610PRO that I haven't had a good enough computer to use for... 3 years now. Have you drawn anything nice with it?
  12. Sausage_Boi

"Beauty" is as much influenced by cultural norms as comedy... Kayan people of Myanmar are a...

"Beauty" is as much influenced by cultural norms as comedy... Kayan people of Myanmar are a good example of learned shared cultural norms.
  13. Sausage_Boi

You've literally explained the definition of "Subjective".

You've literally explained the definition of "Subjective".
  14. Sausage_Boi

Definition of Subjective Comedy is definitely NOT Objective (mostly)

Definition of Subjective Comedy is definitely NOT Objective (mostly)
  15. Sausage_Boi

Comedy is definitely subjective.

Comedy is definitely subjective.
  16. Sausage_Boi

"I'm Mr. Meeseeks!"

"I'm Mr. Meeseeks!"
  17. Sausage_Boi

Seasons 1 & 2 were pretty good. It died a painful death at season 3

Seasons 1 & 2 were pretty good. It died a painful death at season 3
  18. Sausage_Boi

@Finnuval HEY! Im not that shadowy... Am I?

@Finnuval HEY! Im not that shadowy... Am I?
  19. Sausage_Boi

In my experience/opinion, a 3D engine just amplifies the difficulty of making a game. And I know...

In my experience/opinion, a 3D engine just amplifies the difficulty of making a game. And I know exactly how youre feeling: It IS hard to do a game solo, but it can be done. Look at Axiom Verge and Five Nights at Freddy's. Both of those (and probably other mega successful games) were made by...
  20. Sausage_Boi

@Gooseb90 Youre making a Human Resources Professional Group?! Can I join?

@Gooseb90 Youre making a Human Resources Professional Group?! Can I join?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svampgurka