Search results

1. Nutty171

Ah sorry @MushroomCake28 The good news is... I FOUND IT! I had an old email address (that has...

Ah sorry @MushroomCake28 The good news is... I FOUND IT! I had an old email address (that has since been deleted) and I thought I had purchased MV long after moving on from that email address, but that turns out not to be the case. So that's cool.
  2. Nutty171

@Anomaly I don't think I made an account when I purchased it. If I did, then both Chrome and I...

@Anomaly I don't think I made an account when I purchased it. If I did, then both Chrome and I completely forgot about it. @Poryg I did do that, but I'm not super hopeful since I can't even find a receipt.
  3. Nutty171

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
  4. Nutty171

Time to disappear for another year then! :kaopride:

Time to disappear for another year then! :kaopride:
  5. Nutty171

Turns out I made basically this exact same post a year ago yesterday. Hm.

Turns out I made basically this exact same post a year ago yesterday. Hm.
  6. Nutty171

So apparently I'm alive or something

So apparently I'm alive or something
  7. Nutty171

Indie Game Making Contest 2018!

Why isn't this on the banner of the home page? I had no idea it even existed until somebody else told me about it.
  8. Nutty171

Avy's MV Stuff

I rarely use RPG Maker anymore, but one thing I've noticed about the MV RTP is the lack of puddles. (I think I've suggested this once in the past already tho) So yeah, rain-related tiles would certainly be a nice addition to the tileset. :LZSsmile:
  9. Nutty171

Game & Map Screenshots 10

That is the worst thing you could do to a completionist, please, I'm begging you to reconsider...
  10. Nutty171

It's kind of annoying when a post is merged with a thread and then there are unread messages...

It's kind of annoying when a post is merged with a thread and then there are unread messages that you don't get alerts for... :kaosigh:
  11. Nutty171

Am I the only one who misses the old default avatar?

Am I the only one who misses the old default avatar?
  12. Nutty171

But that only works on RMW ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But that only works on RMW ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. Nutty171

@[100539:@starlight dream] but they all just link to this...

@[100539:@starlight dream] but they all just link to this https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png
  14. Nutty171

I can't find the raw kaomoji gifs anywhere... :kaocry:

I can't find the raw kaomoji gifs anywhere... :kaocry:
  15. Nutty171

And when freaky aliens give you freaky alien lemons... (sorry for the lame reference, couldn't...

And when freaky aliens give you freaky alien lemons... (sorry for the lame reference, couldn't resist)
  16. Nutty171

Amy's MV Resources

@Amysaurus I know I'm technically necroposting... but there's a little problem with the start post on dark mode... XD Great stuff by the way!
  17. Nutty171

I like (cough) drawing

Numbers?
  18. Nutty171

I am afraid of the internet today.

I am afraid of the internet today.
  19. Nutty171

AIKON!

AIKON!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CondeNikolai