Search results

1. Black Pagan

Simutaneous positive and negative charecter arc?

Perhaps you should consider spacing the positive and negative arcs in entirely different chapters of the Story, Ideally beginning and end of the Plot. Assuming your Character isn't the Main Character, Here is example i could think of : Beginning of the Plot - Mr X is first introduced as a...
  2. Black Pagan

Rhythm or button mashing minigame help...

I remember seeing a Plugin by SumRndmDde that has a Battle System where you button mash to cast abilities. It would be interesting to see a Game made out of that Mechanic.
  3. Black Pagan

The person who hacked it apparently subscribed to a lot of Medical and Charity websites, I found...

The person who hacked it apparently subscribed to a lot of Medical and Charity websites, I found a return subscription mail to the e-mail saying "Your ip has been logged in from xxx..xxx.. U.S". Really weird.. :)
  4. Black Pagan

Awww, That's so cute :D Love the Art-style !

Awww, That's so cute :D Love the Art-style !
  5. Black Pagan

Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had...

Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?
  6. Black Pagan

Game With AI Generated Story?

Now I totally seem to understand the fears of A.I taking over..
  7. Black Pagan

You should consider making a Cartoon Strip or Web Comic Series, I find your Art very unique ! :)

You should consider making a Cartoon Strip or Web Comic Series, I find your Art very unique ! :)
  8. Black Pagan

How many Floors do you prefer for a D&D Styled Tower Climb - Mini Game ?

Well, I plan to make them anywhere between 20 x 20 to 25 x 25.
  9. Black Pagan

How many Floors do you prefer for a D&D Styled Tower Climb - Mini Game ?

Just want to know your opinion :blink:
  10. Black Pagan

That's the coolest thing I'v ever seen :blink:

That's the coolest thing I'v ever seen :blink:
  11. Black Pagan

How Many Turns Do You Prefer to Fight Enemies?

Well, I divide my Enemies into various Kinds and Mix and Match them in Battles : Scrap Enemies - They are Easy Encounters, Die in 1 Turn, Always Normal Enemies - They are Regular Encounters, Die in 2 ~ 3 Turns Elite Enemies - They are Rare Encounters, Can take upto 4 Turns to Die Boss Enemies...
  12. Black Pagan

Wow, The Char design looks cool !!! The Level design reminds me of one of those Games i used to...

Wow, The Char design looks cool !!! The Level design reminds me of one of those Games i used to play during my Childhood called "Shinobi 3".
  13. Black Pagan

Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a...

Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
  14. Black Pagan

RMMV Lets Discuss - A Dungeon Crawler with Guns !

Recently, I came across this post with Gun Weapons made by whtdragon : Link So, I was inspired to plan a Dungeon Climb game which plays somewhat like Dungeons and Dragons, but guess what ? Its set in the Future with Futuristic elements, Basically a Sci-Fi Game with Guns. So, all the...
  15. Black Pagan

RMMV Idea for First Project

Story : To be honest, I didn't understand the Motivation behind the Story you have mentioned, it sounds somewhat vague. Raise the stakes high, Give the Player an absolute purpose to survive the night and threaten them with a dire consequence if they don't survive. Also, Keep reminding them every...
  16. Black Pagan

I'm partially colorblind as well and the funny thing is i only learnt about this recently. I...

I'm partially colorblind as well and the funny thing is i only learnt about this recently. I can't seem to differentiate between different shades of Pink and Green properly.
  17. Black Pagan

Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to...

Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
  18. Black Pagan

There ought to be a Winter Discount Sale on Steam anyway..

There ought to be a Winter Discount Sale on Steam anyway..
  19. Black Pagan

Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?

Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
  20. Black Pagan

Weakness Mechanics - Discussion

I would like to hear your unique ideas about Weakness Mechanics in Battles. I know the most common things that come to your mind when anyone says "Weakness" would be Elemental Weakness. But this is not what I'm talking about. What i mean is something different. Here is an idea I have - A...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CondeNikolai