Search results

1. Dirge

PSA: Go try The Darwin Project. Fortnite meets Hunger Games with much more emphasis on skill and...

PSA: Go try The Darwin Project. Fortnite meets Hunger Games with much more emphasis on skill and tactics than luck! Aaand it's free.
  2. Dirge

Thanks!

Thanks!
  3. Dirge

I probably will do some more, at least combinations. I've just started a new band, and it'll...

I probably will do some more, at least combinations. I've just started a new band, and it'll involve a lot of that - I have two really talented female vocalists, as well as myself and another guy who can growl. Should be really cool! I'll definitely be posting stuff once we get writing.
  4. Dirge

Thanks everyone! @[100539:@starlight dream] yeah, I'm legit better at growling and screaming...

Thanks everyone! @[100539:@starlight dream] yeah, I'm legit better at growling and screaming than actual singing by a long shot lol. This is the first clean singing I've ever recorded myself doing. The trickiest part was suppressing my accent. I'm Irish-Canadian so I have a really weird accent...
  5. Dirge

Omfg I need to go find that now. Thanks, man! Nope, this time I didn't do anything but guitars...

Omfg I need to go find that now. Thanks, man! Nope, this time I didn't do anything but guitars, bass and drums. My first cover of it like 6 years ago, I did play the fiddle as well, but mine is currently missing a string and I was impatient to do this version hahaha
  6. Dirge

Turns out I sing! Did a good job suppressing the accent, too...

Turns out I sing! Did a good job suppressing the accent, too. https://soundcloud.com/justanothermonster/the-devil-went-down-to-georgia
  7. Dirge

Project: Replicating D&D 5e Systems in MV

Hi everyone! I decided it would be fun to take my D&D group's adventures and turn them into an MV game, just for our own amusement. But being the person I am, I wanted it to feel and function as close to 5e as possible. That meant scrapping pretty much everything about how stats and combat and...
  8. Dirge

I'm back with some new tunes, including a metal medley of old Nintendo stuff and Snoop's Gin and...

I'm back with some new tunes, including a metal medley of old Nintendo stuff and Snoop's Gin and Juice!: soundcloud.com/justanothermonster
  9. Dirge

Can be good. I've a dungeon that's solely a series of puzzles - it's optional, though.

Can be good. I've a dungeon that's solely a series of puzzles - it's optional, though.
  10. Dirge

What would you call a Dungeons & Dragons type skill system for RPG Maker?

Actually yeah - go for "proficiency" as the basic skill ability and "mastery" for what is currently called proficiency!
  11. Dirge

Ah so you're straight-up using the D&D terminology, but you're stuck for what to call Skills ... well, why not rename "Skills" to "Abilities" or something?
  12. Dirge

Proficiency makes me think "weapon proficiency" though. I like "Talent", despite the association with talent trees. "Profession" might work.
  13. Dirge

That's what has me so smitten with this lass - I can be totally myself around her and she just...

That's what has me so smitten with this lass - I can be totally myself around her and she just gets it. We're craaaaazy alike. We talk totally openly and honestly, and it's just so damn *nice* not to worry about games or whatever.
  14. Dirge

Loved that masked villain from VXA!

Loved that masked villain from VXA!
  15. Dirge

Oh I'm not reserved. Ahahaha I'm a crazy outgoing person. I'm just out of practice reading...

Oh I'm not reserved. Ahahaha I'm a crazy outgoing person. I'm just out of practice reading signals XD
  16. Dirge

Suppose I've been out of the "dating" game for about 15 years, I have *no* idea what I'm doing...

Suppose I've been out of the "dating" game for about 15 years, I have *no* idea what I'm doing lmfao here's hoping I don't mess this up!
  17. Dirge

I'm bloody 27 and yet I feel like a smitten teenager. The heck is going on with me?!

I'm bloody 27 and yet I feel like a smitten teenager. The heck is going on with me?!
  18. Dirge

Also - that trumpet solo, man. Totally off the cuff and I spent a good while giggling to myself...

Also - that trumpet solo, man. Totally off the cuff and I spent a good while giggling to myself afterwards.
  19. Dirge

Yeah, good ear, the guitars are fairly bottom-heavy - played on a Schecter Hellraiser 7string...

Yeah, good ear, the guitars are fairly bottom-heavy - played on a Schecter Hellraiser 7string and my amps are really bottom-heavy (using a custom mix of Guitar Rig and S-Gear sims), and I layered them even more than I usually do. They deffo need some carving in the lows (I should honestly just...
  20. Dirge

Fixed, it's downloadable now :D

Fixed, it's downloadable now :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato