1. eivl

Text Input Window

$gameActors.actor(actorId).setName(n)
  2. eivl

Damage formula using Yanfly's Lunatic

you are missing an s, it is $gameVariables
  3. eivl

Navigate menu from console

While the console is open, is it possible to navigate the game menu just from console?
  4. eivl

Yami_8DIR Plugin for MV not working?

You can not move diagonally using the mouse with that plugin.
  5. eivl

RMMV JavaScript Unofficial Bugfix Snippets

I have written about this somewhere else in October, but TL;DR is that you need to to one of the following, reduce the cache (or clear it) or decouple the prototype chain of unused objects in memory so that it will be picked up by the garbage collector.  I would be happy to assist since this is...
  6. eivl

Dash Stamina

Thanks! I liked the idea of disabling it via notetag. would you mind if i copied it and gave you credit?
  7. eivl

Mini Map

Ahh.. thank you for clarifying it for me. now that you say it is for pixel colors i do see it. 
  8. eivl

Mini Map

Looks nice! i am wondering about this.  if ($gameMap.checkPassage(i, j, 0x0f))Since the bit operator is  if ((flag & bit) === 0)   // [o] Passablereturns true and then you color your map accordingly.  since 0x0f only needs the flag to be b0000xxxx to return 0, and since you use Uint8Array...
  9. eivl

RMMV MMO Devkit with Nodejs + Socket.io

the activate link is to http://www.vinxce.eu should it not be to your own server? Sorry for double post, this can be deleted.
  10. eivl

RMMV MMO Devkit with Nodejs + Socket.io

How interesting ;) will have to look into this! ;) EDIT : the activate link is to http://www.vinxce.eu should it not be to your own server?
  11. eivl

Dash Stamina

@SilverDash thanks for it. Have not tested it, read your script quickly from work ;)
  12. eivl

PIXI V2 to PIXI V3

How can this be reproduced?
  13. eivl

Dash Stamina

I am also writing a stamina plugin, we are doing a lot of the same thing. What i can see as differences is that i have the regeneration of the stamina bar to happen as long as the actor is not moving, and holding shift does not matter. I like that you change color when it gets depleted or...
  14. eivl

Gameus' Quest System

GameusScripts["Config"]["QuestSystem"]["Use Icons"] is undefined, is there anything wrong?  Problem solved, saved the js with the wrong name.
  15. eivl

Stamina bar

Thanks, i have done all the variable manipulation, i just need to draw graphics, i will look into how the health bar and see what i find out!
  16. eivl

Stamina bar

Oh, it is on the map. I will use it to limit the amount of time you can dash. 
  17. eivl

Stamina bar

I want to make a stamina bar, i know how to do the logic in javascript, but i have almost no experience in drawing graphic. So, any ideas on where i should start?
  18. eivl

Pixi Upgrade

What is the main difference between V3 and V2? I know that v3 has been rewritten completely, but what are the features? eivl
  19. eivl

Communicating with a server via API Calls and/or JSON

Can you communicate with a server from within a game? I don't know about any limitations in MV, but if there is none, you should be able to read data from an external server that delivers JSON. Could you also do API calls as well?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato