Search results

1. Catog

YEP_X_ActorPartySwitch with HIME_ActorBattleCommands

Hi all! Just looking for some help with figuring this one out. I've seen some stuff around for calling Yanfly's Battle Equip scene with HIME's Battle Commands [ https://himeworks.com/files/rmmv/scripts/HIME_BattleCommandChangeEquip.js ], and was wondering if there was anything going that called...
  2. Catog

Luna Engine ActorCommand Help

Hi all! I'm using the Luna Engine sideview sample and slowly transferring my game over. I do have an old system, but unfortunately it's quite unstable, and the original plugin author is not contactable. Right now, I'm trying to make the engine do two things: 1) Make the command menu function...
  3. Catog

Object Pushing Puzzle - Noob Script Calls

Hey guys, So I followed along with SumRndmDde's javascript/event rock-pushing puzzle, and while complicating it for later rooms, I've hit a bit of a snag. This might be really simple, but I'm also a bit of a coding noob. The event works when it comes to a single, specific event or "rock"...
  4. Catog

How would you update Final Fantasy VIII's Junction System?

Hi all, an interesting point a mate and I were discussing. So Final Fantasy 8 is not getting re-released on the Nintendo Switch alongside 7, 9, 10, 12, and so on. So far, one of the only current ways you can (legally) get your hands on it is through Steam or PS Classics for the PlayStation 3...
  5. Catog

Battle HUD Request

Hi there, you talented coders! So, right now, I'm using a combination of Yanfly's CTB and Equip Skills, and HIME's Actor Battle Command and Battle Use Skills. All this comes together to make a system that looks like this: Now, this does the job, but isn't ideal. It could be more...
  6. Catog

RMMV Telum Fatalem

The story of a would-be treasure hunter who, with one blunder, changes his perception of the world as he knows it. [/SPOILER] Thank you so much, and if you have any questions, comments, etc., don't hesitate to comment below! We look forward to taking this journey with...
  7. Catog

Moghunter Menu Spacing Help

Hey all, just wondering if I could get some help? I'm using Moghunter's SceneMenu script, and I'm just running into some problems when it comes to loading up the "LayoutStatus" png. When I load it for only one character, it's perfectly center. But when I open up a second and third party member...
  8. Catog

Equip Skills: Treat like Armor or Balancing?

Hey guys! I'm implementing an Equip Skill mechanic into my game. Think Pokemon where you have four skills to use in battle per character, and a party of three characters which you can freely switch between in and out of battle. But what I also want to do with these skills is have them so they...
  9. Catog

YEPEquipSkills Return Array as Variable

Hi all, For my game I'm using a mix of HIME's ActorBattleCommand/BattleCommandUseSkill and Yanfly's EquipBattleSkills. I've set up a common event with the intention of: "when a character has a skill equipped, the battle command shows, and when it's unequipped, it's hidden." The method I'm...
  10. Catog

Ally Target Name and Value Squashing

Hey there! I've edited the size of the information/target selection menu to fit in with a custom picture-based screen, all done with MOG Battle HUD. Everything works fine, except for this one problem when I try to heal: Now, I assume it would be a case of editing the length of the...
  11. Catog

Return to RPG Maker

Hey there, guys! My name's Catog, I'm actually returning back to RPG Maker after just losing time for it around about the VX era. I'm continuing on with a game I was working on in that time, updated to MV, and just creating a prototype before enlisting the help of some talented artists and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato