Search results

1. Zalerinian

Discord Rich Presence plugin

You could, but then that functionality would not be supported for a web export, as it requires an external library that isn't compatible with a website. Additionally, making a library like that would likely require that the player install a required runtime version for the library to even...
  2. Zalerinian

Discord Rich Presence plugin

Rich presence is part of Discord's GameSDK provided, developers decide when and how to update what Discord displays. However, unfortunately it only advertises direct APIs for C, C++, Unreal, and Unity.
  3. Zalerinian

Audio Lag Fix

Looks like an issue popped up when the hosting company had issues last week. We'll look into getting the site back, sorry.
  4. Zalerinian

[RGSS3] Input Simulator

It is possible to do it in MV, but you'll need a custom plugin, which I have no intention of making myself. Since MV's input system is publicly viewable and directly modifiable, making a plugin for MV should be even easier than it was in Ace.
  5. Zalerinian

GPU Accelerated JavaScript ?

I'm late to the party, but JavaScript is, by nature, definition, and every implementation, a single-threaded language. Game.exe is a fully-fledged HTML5 web browser. That's where your extra threads are coming from. The game logic itself is single threaded.
  6. Zalerinian

[RMMV] Is it possible to restore a project from the deployed game? [Solved]

I mean... you realize that we literally have the code that decrypts the game, right? Using the code we're given in a project for recovery, so long as it's not a project we do not have the rights to, would be ridiculous to be a breach of EULA.
  7. Zalerinian

[RMMV] Is it possible to restore a project from the deployed game? [Solved]

If it's encrypted, it can still be recovered, it'd just be a little bit more work.
  8. Zalerinian

Iterate in each byte of a stream

As per the NodeJS documentation, a ReadStream is a child of class stream.Readable, which has an event for when new data has been received, and from there you should be able to iterate over each byte of the data as needed.
  9. Zalerinian

RGSS Decrypt Own Project

Contact @Archeia
  10. Zalerinian

How NOT to run a Indie company...

That's a half-baked solution... It's like a company keeping quite a security breach, or even what Apple did with slowing down iPhones. The problem was fixed in Apple's eyes, so they stopped there. Whoops I won't accept this argument until I am able to read the specific license agreement/terms...
  11. Zalerinian

Console Trace - Create an Error Log

That could be done, yeah. Do you mean for it to copy the last error when the game crashes, and displays a message (such as "cannot read property 'x' of undefined"), or what? Because that should be easy, but if you mean to have it copy the whole log... well that'll get messy. But I can...
  12. Zalerinian

How NOT to run a Indie company...

Alright, well let me ask you this, if there's a problem with what everyone else has been saying, what should an indie company - a company who by definition doesn't have a giant bank account to allow themselves to make a mistake that costs them money - do in the event of this level of crisis...
  13. Zalerinian

{ "name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV", "main": "www/index.html", "js-flags": "--expose-gc", "chromium-flags": "--user-data-dir=c:\\nwjs --enable-logging --v=1", "window": { "title": "", "toolbar": true, "width": 816, "height": 624, "icon"...
  14. Zalerinian

I wasn't aware of this, but doing a quick test on a small, deployed game, I couldn't find any log generated by these command line arguments. If you know where the log would be saved, let me know and I'll take another look, but so far, I at least know where the logs generated by the plugin will...
  15. Zalerinian

^ Yeah, this has been available from the beginning. The editor grid can't be changed, but the...

^ Yeah, this has been available from the beginning. The editor grid can't be changed, but the game can still work right. The plugin allows you to provide a folder with the smaller tilesets to use in-game so the editor and game look correct.
  16. Zalerinian

Console Trace 1.0.0 ~ Zalerinian Introduction Getting error information from players sometimes seems harder than pulling teeth, but it doesn't have to! ConsoleTrace is a small, light-weight utility that will write a log of console output to a file to create a log for deployed games. Instead of...
  17. Zalerinian

GPU Accelerated JavaScript ?

I think most people here are missing the point of what this would do. GPU.js wouldn't make games on systems with good GPUs to run as fast as the benchmarks might suggest at first. GPUs are good at doing the same thing thousands of times at the same time. it's why they're very good at drawing...
  18. Zalerinian

Personally I dislike Java because it forces you into their way of thinking about things, and I...

Personally I dislike Java because it forces you into their way of thinking about things, and I don't like their way of thinking. C#, C, and Java are all similar enough to be comparable in difficulty, though design-wise, C is rather different. I think out of the 3, C# would be the best bet to go...
  19. Zalerinian

Honestly I prefer the lower-level languages where you have more power and control.

Honestly I prefer the lower-level languages where you have more power and control.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato