Search results

1. tpasmall

What am I supposed to do as I was charged by Paypal and don't have access to members+ here? I...

What am I supposed to do as I was charged by Paypal and don't have access to members+ here? I would like the money back, but if it's not possible, could I at least get the access to Members+? Or store credit?
  2. tpasmall

Man, I haven't touched RPG Maker in over a month, I feel like such a schmuck.

Man, I haven't touched RPG Maker in over a month, I feel like such a schmuck.
  3. tpasmall

Ballast?

Ballast?
  4. tpasmall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sIKRYGX9A They just don't make villains likes they used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sIKRYGX9A They just don't make villains likes they used to.
  5. tpasmall

for inspiration, haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNPpf7S3aE

for inspiration, haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNPpf7S3aE
  6. tpasmall

Yeah, I just don't know how to do that. I already have the site built, but I don't know what to...

Yeah, I just don't know how to do that. I already have the site built, but I don't know what to do to make it more search engine friendly. I haven't touched the meta tags or titles. I just don't know what I need to do.
  7. tpasmall

Does anybody know anything about SEO? I've been building personal websites for years, but...

Does anybody know anything about SEO? I've been building personal websites for years, but someone asked me to make one for their business and I'm completely inept when it comes to that.
  8. tpasmall

The Rant/Rave Thread

Stupid cereal companies, not making toys anymore.
  9. tpasmall

I have a cousin named Ashley Irwin, close...

I have a cousin named Ashley Irwin, close...
  10. tpasmall

The more that I think about it, Genesis really is the greatest band of all time.

The more that I think about it, Genesis really is the greatest band of all time.
  11. tpasmall

What inspires you to come up with good story ideas for your rpgs?

A good story, in any form, is a great place for inspiration. My game draws inspiration from Star Wars, Robin Hood, Castaway, the Final Fantasy games, an album called 'Razia's Shadow' by Forgive Durden, The Arabian Nights, various Disney movies, Indiana Jones. If it's got a good story with...
  12. tpasmall

Because everyone is so interconnected now. Every part of that movie is dated in such a way that...

Because everyone is so interconnected now. Every part of that movie is dated in such a way that kids growing up today can't connect to the situations.
  13. tpasmall

Have you never seen it before?

Have you never seen it before?
  14. tpasmall

XXV XV XXI XVIII V XVIII IX VII VIII XX. IX I XIII XIX VIII I XIII V VI I III V IV.

XXV XV XXI XVIII V XVIII IX VII VIII XX. IX I XIII XIX VIII I XIII V VI I III V IV.
  15. tpasmall

With the advent of the smart phone, the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off loses all cultural...

With the advent of the smart phone, the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off loses all cultural significance.
  16. tpasmall

VII XV XV XVIII I XXV!

VII XV XV XVIII I XXV!
  17. tpasmall

Codes, Lol, Wut, Decode

Codes, Lol, Wut, Decode
  18. tpasmall

Final Fantasy Series

Well, I finally finished FFIV: The After Years, and I have to say, it was disappointing. Especially the final boss. Hands down the most boring final boss in any of the games. The story was ok, but if it weren't for the already established relationship with the characters from FFIV, this game...
  19. tpasmall

Funny you should say that to us.

Funny you should say that to us.
  20. tpasmall

Last night I saw upon the stair, A little man who wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today. Oh...

Last night I saw upon the stair, A little man who wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today. Oh, how I wish he’d go away

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato