Search results

1. Halcyon Days

RMVXA What do you expect in a fantasy game?

A solid world-building honestly, the biggest advantage of the Fantasy type for me is to be able to create an universe whom you can customize freely
  2. Halcyon Days

Avy's MV Stuff

You just have to save the image actually.
  3. Halcyon Days

Avy's MV Stuff

Thanks for the gifts, Avery! Merry Christmas to you as well!
  4. Halcyon Days

Base sprites emotes and animations

That's sounds like the best alternative, thanks for the answer :D
  5. Halcyon Days

Base sprites emotes and animations

You can make SV generator pieces compatible with the sprites?
  6. Halcyon Days

Eternal Twilight

You created those wretched things! Although I don't except less from the mastermind behind the infamous Minerva Boss Fight or the Rock subplot!
  7. Halcyon Days

Eternal Twilight

That's why I love hating Eternal Twilight :kaoangry:
  8. Halcyon Days

Avy's MV Stuff

It's okay, you already gave so many good things to RPG Maker MV and you should take care of yourself foremost :LZSsmile: Thanks for replying :D
  9. Halcyon Days

Avy's MV Stuff

Now I'm thinking about suggestions, I always found regrettable that there is no generator pieces about princes or princesses clothing. I know Rhino did one based on Actor 3_1, but there is not many options for a more "NPC" feels and despite purchasing it, I'm a bit iffy about the Heroine...
  10. Halcyon Days

Avy's MV Stuff

I'm so hyped for the next ones! Your MV resources are so awesome :D
  11. Halcyon Days

Popnfizzle's Edits 'n' Such

Looks perfect for making a map about a destroyed town or village, thanks :)
  12. Halcyon Days

Sideview Battlers' clothes

@hiddenone It's done. @GalacticGod There are the victory poses in question, I'm mostly interested by the third ones from the top for the armor and dress respectively. Credit to wthdragon.
  13. Halcyon Days

I posted the link to her topic in my first post as the "seen here" and the pic is the standard SV cleric dress of the generator, sorry if I didn't presented it well :/
  14. Halcyon Days

Greetings everyone! :) I recently started to use GIMP for my RPG Maker MV project and I would like to use personal victory poses made by wthdragon as seen here for my playable characters, but I'm still an amateur at pixel work :/ I was wondering if it's possible or to have these defaults...
  15. Halcyon Days

com_sho Arabian Tilesets

Do you know how contacting com_sho, OP? Because I'm a fan of their works and saw their site didn't got updated for almost two years.
  16. Halcyon Days

*listen to Setsunagu while working on my projects* This... This feels oddly amusing x)

*listen to Setsunagu while working on my projects* This... This feels oddly amusing x)
  17. Halcyon Days

Northstar's RTP Dragons and Statue recolour and edits.

Hm, anyone has the version without the photobucket logo, please?
  18. Halcyon Days

Eternal Twilight

Ferny pls
  19. Halcyon Days

EmmaB's MV RTP Edits

Looks pretty good, the crops will add more variety to farm tiles :]

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato