Search results

1. Conditional Branch Problem

I'm actually using an old version of RMVXA Lite, but as I can't get online anymore on my computer/laptop I can't really update.. So I'm not sure if this was addressed at some point. I tried searching but nothing came up (I'm probably using the wrong search terms). Any how, when I use the script...
  2. Fall Festival Contest + Rural Farm Tiles Preview!

How are entries being critiqued and judged?
  3. Encrpyting RPG Maker VXA Lite

Hm.. It's been here about a week but as far as I can ell no Admin has taken a look or if they have they haven't answered my question. Is there somewhere else I should have asked? Or will I just have to wait..?
  4. Encrpyting RPG Maker VXA Lite

Yes, I know all encryption can be broken.. Especially if it's for a game, if you want to go to crazy lengths there are a lot of methods.. But most people who would go that far or have that knowledge wouldn't be interested in what I'm trying to protect any how.. On the other hand, most people...
  5. Encrpyting RPG Maker VXA Lite

There are two reasons really. 1. As GrandmaDeb said there are some resources which we can't legally share and let others use, although we're currently discussing another option while we're using Lite. 2. There are some really complex event systems we'd rather not let others copy and use...
  6. Encrpyting RPG Maker VXA Lite

Thank you, now I just need an answer for the second part. =)
  7. @Celianna, true, but they are likely to have fewer resources available to them than most people...

@Celianna, true, but they are likely to have fewer resources available to them than most people here (which is how I took it).
  8. Encrpyting RPG Maker VXA Lite

Not sure where to post this but this seemd like the right place. So my friend and I were working on something in Lite, but it doesn't encrypt things it packages (unless I missed something and ours are outdated or something).. So we were wondering if we got someone who owned RMVXA to encrypted...
  9. Does RPG Maker VX ACE Lite needs RTP?

Sorry if this is off topic, but I think it is some what related and the OP may need to know this too. I recall hearing that you're not allowed to use any of the RTP (if you don't own the engine it's meant to be used with), which includes not being able to use the RMVXA RTP if you don't own it...
  10. Does RPG Maker VX ACE Lite needs RTP?

Hm.. if I remember correctly it doesn't use a RTP.. It has some graphics in it when you install it, I don't recall where exactly. Also don't think you can use any of the RTPs with it legally... The graphiss included are part of the VXA RTP though.. Er.. Yeah.. Any how, it shouldn't need a RTP...
  11. Hand Drawn Style Graphics?

I say it depends on a couple of things. 1. How well you draw, and what you mean specifically. An example may be good. My idea of hand drawn sketches may differ from yours, and unfortunately I haven't seen the ones from the books you mentioned. 2. Does the art style suit the story? If it's...
  12. Resource Advice

Well, for one I'm pretty sure the artist is Japanese, not Chinese.. Secondly, based on what I know and what I've found I would suggest against using it.  Although plenty of people use images, the likeness of, and other such instances of characters in free projects (such as games) if you plan...
  13. If you still need more I can test it too. If not that is obviously fine too. :3

If you still need more I can test it too. If not that is obviously fine too. :3
  14. How big is the file, and when do you need answers by?

How big is the file, and when do you need answers by?
  15. Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but my friend and I were talking about it and I thought I'd mention it here. It's probably not a big deal, but I think it would be nice if two things happened. 1. We could rearrange the buttons, resize them, relocate them, remove them, etc.. Just a...
  16. Ah, I'm glad.. Here in the US, they cheaped out and it doesn't have as much flavor as it did...

Ah, I'm glad.. Here in the US, they cheaped out and it doesn't have as much flavor as it did originally. u.u'' On the other hand, 7up 10 has more flavor than normal 7up, much as it did in the 80's/early 90's so that's good. x]] Until they change that too.. Dx
  17. When did you meet my mother?! D:

When did you meet my mother?! D:
  18. Hm.. I know people who use that site.. Honestly I'm not surprised.. Sad to say. Dx

Hm.. I know people who use that site.. Honestly I'm not surprised.. Sad to say. Dx
  19. Oh god, this is the best thing I've read all week.. Totally made my day. >.>;

Oh god, this is the best thing I've read all week.. Totally made my day. >.>;
  20. D: But I love immigrants. Good luck getting it all sorted out, and I hope there aren't any more...

D: But I love immigrants. Good luck getting it all sorted out, and I hope there aren't any more surprises. >.<;

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG