Search results

1. DMIgames

DMI's Fade Control

DMI's Fade Control v1.0 Author: Dizzy Media Inc. Introduction This is a simple plugin to help control fade times for map transfers and screen fades (Fade In/Fade Out) Features Controls Fades Screenshots How to Use Change values of fade times in plugin settings. Demo No demo needed...
  2. DMIgames

MOG Time System + Map Title Issue

*CONSOLE SHOT BELOW* So I am using Mog's time system and SumRndmDde title map background plugins, everything works fine with the time system on a regular map but if i try the title screen i get an error like this: Of course I added the tags to disable the time system from functioning on...
  3. DMIgames

Fragments of Genesis

Trailer: About: A sci-fi adventure game filled with puzzles, mystery and a little bit of humor. Story: An evil plot to escape a desolate planet brings together the unfortunate few who were cast aside. Try the Alpha! http://fragmentsofgenesis.com/game/download/ Steam Greenlight...
  4. DMIgames

Title Bgs

Hello everyone! I am in need of a really simple plugin/script that plays a bgs of choice on the title screen, i tried adding it in myself in the core MV files but it likes to reset the set bgs when I change the title bgm in any fashion. If anyone is up to this that would be great ^_^ Example...
  5. DMIgames

Womb to Tomb

Womb to Tomb   Synopsis:   Developer Comments:   Gameplay Features:   Characters:     Miss Poopsies lives in her comfortable womb where she has all the food she will ever need, she spends most of her time eating, playing in poop and sleeping but it seems that will change very soon.   ...
  6. DMIgames

Danny's Fall Alpha v0.3

Synopsis:   Characters: Aliens:     Developers Comments:    Gameplay Features:    Screenshots:  Social Media Pages: Builds:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG