Search results

1. Jonathang

Good point, but its not exact, what if our fps was less than 60?

Good point, but its not exact, what if our fps was less than 60?
  2. Jonathang

Thanks! :) I could only do it in frames though, not minutes or seconds..

Thanks! :) I could only do it in frames though, not minutes or seconds..
  3. Jonathang

Yay, I figured out how to make a timer event! (Where you have to complete a quest in the...

Yay, I figured out how to make a timer event! (Where you have to complete a quest in the specified time.) ^_^
  4. Jonathang

Really? 0_o Does it taste different than the other ones? xD

Really? 0_o Does it taste different than the other ones? xD
  5. Jonathang

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow! Oh and BTW: 21/12/2012 is another beautiful day here in...

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow! Oh and BTW: 21/12/2012 is another beautiful day here in Jakarta, so its =/= the end of the world! xD
  6. Jonathang

Oh God, please rewind time for just 30 minutes, if You did, my whole class would forget the fact...

Oh God, please rewind time for just 30 minutes, if You did, my whole class would forget the fact that I wore Spiderman underpants, and Spiderman clothes in public!
  7. Jonathang

The Rant/Rave Thread

ARRGHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE 2ND MOST EMBARASSING DAY IN MY LIFE!!!!! My friend pranked me, he called me from my phone "Jonathan, you have to come outside immediately, the principal wants to meet you, shes talking about a remedial test!! We're in front of your house" After I closed it, thinking it...
  8. Jonathang

Games that made you cry.

A game that made me cry.... I remember! I didn't know why, but I was a crybaby that time (9 years old). It was a sad game though, I cried when I played "Suikoden V" and saw the part where Queen Arshtat (If I've not mistaken) died and princess Lym (Forgot the full name) and everyone else in the...
  9. Jonathang

Back from the field trip..... I'm so exhausted..

Back from the field trip..... I'm so exhausted..
  10. Jonathang

:|

:|
  11. Jonathang

Ace Box copies are here!!

This is one huge step for RPG Maker! Congratz! I hope many people buy the ace boxes and notice how awesome RPG Maker is! BTW, when are they coming to Indonesia? xD
  12. Jonathang

I'm going on a field trip from Dec. 4-6.... so I won't be online, just if anyone is wondering.

I'm going on a field trip from Dec. 4-6.... so I won't be online, just if anyone is wondering.
  13. Jonathang

Your Favourite Video Game Villain~

Thats a toughie. Hm, either Team Plasma's Ghetsis, or... Bowser!!!!!! :DDD
  14. Jonathang

Enemy HP Bars

Whoops, used it in the wrong RPM engine..... I used it in XP, sorry, it worked for ace BTW. Love the script :D , and sorry for my carelessness.... EDIT: Hello Vlue, I think I can think of a new feature for the script (Sorry if it has been implemented). You see, in my game when an enemy dies...
  15. Jonathang

Favorite Childhood Game

Yeah, I know some people liked it, even some youtube users expressed how they didn't hate the game with a video. Well, I do agree that it wasn't all THAT bad for 1982..... Let me add Tales of Phantasia, and tales of Eternia as my favourite childhood game.
  16. Jonathang

Enemy HP Bars

Does this script work for the Side battle system? (Showing HP % left) Hm it doesn't seem to work because of an error in line 80.... Is there a script like this for the Side battle system script?
  17. Jonathang

Move During Messages

This sure would be useful for my game, thanks :D
  18. Jonathang

Favorite Childhood Game

Whose favourite game was E.T? (ATARI). Trolololol
  19. Jonathang

Hello Werty :)

Hello Werty :)
  20. Jonathang

Your biggest fails/epic moments in gaming.

Fail: Beating the final boss in very hard mode in PSP Tales of Radiant Mythology, but the PSP's battery died and I saved when I just won 25% of the stages in the game Epic: Finding missing no. in Pokemon Yellow 2003....... Ok thats not really epic, but I can't think of anymore! >_<

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209