Search results

1. fireflyege

Olivia's OctoBattle and State Tooltip Display

I considered it but I was thinking when I thought it happened because of a bug. But then I noticed that it was intentional so I guess I will take what is given and leave it at that.
  2. fireflyege

Olivia's OctoBattle and State Tooltip Display

I have a small problem with these two plugins. I was cool and great until I a day after I got State Tooltip Display. Normally, my battle screen looks like this. It has the dimmed background thanks to the Octopack plugin. However, when I put State Tooltip Display above the Octopack battler...
  3. fireflyege

Command Help Window

I have been searching for this for a long time. The one I found overwrites the important plugin functions no matter its position so I had to ask here. Does anyone know how to display help for skill texts in the command window. Skill, Item etc. is fine if I can't show a description of them, but...
  4. fireflyege

[MV] Dark Fantasy Style tall templates

Oh, I see. I am not an artist so I didn't know that.
  5. fireflyege

[MV] Dark Fantasy Style tall templates

That may be a noob question but why would anyone want templates only? I mean, we need generator parts to properly utilize the templates, don't we?
  6. fireflyege

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

It is? Damn, they look wicked in a good way. Even though I fell in love I sadly can't use them because it wouldn't make much sense if the battlers stay chibi when the characters are so much taller. Speaking of chibi, I hope this pack marks the end of the it.
  7. fireflyege

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

I seriously love the taller sprites and since I have seen the world outside the chibi sprites I am furiously searching a generator revamp with the taller sprites. Does it exist, though?
  8. fireflyege

Party Mana Heal on MP Cost

So I was thinking how to make a state which heals MP to the party except user when the user spends MP for a spell. Henceforth, I used Yanfly's Reverence code as a reference. This code in particular. It works beyond perfect so I and the good people willing to help with the issue made these...
  9. fireflyege

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I am on a love - technical problems relationship with this. I am in love because it can make my work so much easier. Yet the technical problems are there because whenever I export a file from anything other than RPG Maker MV default resources it gets... weird. Some of them are missing certain...
  10. fireflyege

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

I do not know why but it acted pretty weird when I tried to import it. Maybe that is because in the face picture part isn't Male / Female / Kid but instead Kid and a unique name that it couldn't read it. If you could import it, I would like to have the folder though.
  11. fireflyege

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

How do you import it to Schlangan's generator? I tried it but I guess it has to do with the numbers and I would appreciate if someone would give me a file readable by it. Otherwise I would love to be able to use those hairstyles.
  12. fireflyege

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

@Animator111 know despair! My silver spoon of DESTINY will show you no mercy!
  13. fireflyege

Iliketea's commoners clothing line

@Avery Oh my god. Thanks. You saved the day for me!
  14. fireflyege

@Scarecrow13 I want to ask, which face picture are you using for this crown you have? It is simply perfect but the crown doesn't have any compatible face picture.
  15. fireflyege

Rhino's Random Resources [Updated: 1/8]

It is no problem then, it actually looks great. I finally made my dream character with this and now I am ready for some more designing action. Except this time it will be more painful because of all the materials I will need to number. I am trying to get every single material I can.
  16. fireflyege

Rhino's Random Resources [Updated: 1/8]

@Rhino I want to say I really love your work and especially the Actor 3_1 clothing. Is there any chance you can make the color inside the cloak color custom as well?
  17. fireflyege

@merdelbluefield oh my god, they are so awesome. Can everyone use them?
  18. fireflyege

Flash Damage Prioritize Caster Above Animations

The problem is this. Flash Damage plugin makes skill animations to be prioritized above the caster's party. For example, if I make the screen flash within a skill animation, the caster's party isn't covered by it. No animation except the ones that target the caster's party are prioritized above...
  19. fireflyege

Battle Cries

Me too. :/ I guess I will check what I have, then.
  20. fireflyege

Battle Cries

Well, you can basically do that and if my voice wasn't sounding weird in microphone despite being suited for it in real life voice, I would lol. I wanted english but I guess I will check more.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Super_medic