Search results

1. megumi014

The dumbest thing(s) you've ever had said to you

@standardplayer Retail is a battlefield of stories xD I remember that one day an old lady came and told me that she had found a kid sized doll on the garbage and wanted clothes to dress it up and "wouldn't be the greatest idea if I brought the doll to the shop on the first day of sales and you...
  2. megumi014

The dumbest thing(s) you've ever had said to you

I had a friend that believed that humans could survive 14 days without drinking water. Another friend that was upset because apparently, when it rains, water falls from the sky and can wet your clothes (she made the discovery when she was 15). And yet another friend that was cooking with her...
  3. megumi014

Parallax maps vs lag/game crash

It is a very annoying solution, but you can always make the parallax map on any painting programm and then chop it down in terrain, furniture and top furniture and paste it on a tileset, then draw it normally on the rpg mv engine. It *is* a pain but it says goodbye to lag. Or try a different...
  4. megumi014

I do that as well xD the lazy way always wins

I do that as well xD the lazy way always wins
  5. megumi014

[JS] Disable Sprite Button/ClickHandlers temporarily?

Thank you! That makes so much sense :D I made a conditional check on the title screen that worked around the problem, but it's way more efficient to modify the Sprite Button function itself :kaoswt: Thanks again!
  6. megumi014

Yessss

Yessss
  7. megumi014

Me: I will finish the map today! Also me: this pixel is off, I need to fix aaalll the pixelllsss

Me: I will finish the map today! Also me: this pixel is off, I need to fix aaalll the pixelllsss
  8. megumi014

I like the challenge because it seems like you can actually finish it someday xD And short to...

I like the challenge because it seems like you can actually finish it someday xD And short to play as well :) good luck with yours!
  9. megumi014

I forgot how much content I made for the One Map Contest... time to go back and finish it!

I forgot how much content I made for the One Map Contest... time to go back and finish it!
  10. megumi014

Thank you! :D

Thank you! :D
  11. megumi014

I keep playing with the code to make things I don't need instead of working on my game yai

I keep playing with the code to make things I don't need instead of working on my game yai
  12. megumi014

How can I alter the order of the tabs in Item menu?

I don't know if Yanfly's Core will affect this, but a way to change the order manually is open the rpg_windows.js file from the js folder of your game and go to Window_ItemCategory.prototype.makeCommandList. And change the order. So for example if you want to switch the order of Objetos and...
  13. megumi014

Point and Click Inventory (IconID Pictures) Ver. 2 (10/06/2019)

What do you mean by highlighted? Hovering with the mouse on top of it without clicking it, or just when the item is selected? If it is only when it's selected with the Id of the object you could work something out, but with the mouse everything is hell :D I tried a while ago to make something...
  14. megumi014

Which RPG Tropes Are You Actually Fond Of?

It is the typical "fanservice" scene in which they go to the baths. I don't usually like fanservice, but I like the hot spring ones because you can be in a fantasy futuristic set with no relation whatsoever to Japan and yet the group finds a japanese-style hot springs with its bamboo separations...
  15. megumi014

(10/06/2019) Version 2 is up! With parameters (finally) and a help window for the Scene Item. @Hyouryuu-Na Help window included :) I really don't have time to try and put it on the Select Command Item as well since the code works differently, but for the normal Inventary it's already set. It...
  16. megumi014

I wanted to include that function too but I haven't had time to work on it, I'll give it a look as soon as I can :)
  17. megumi014

Hiya! You should change the number of this part to how many items you want on the row: //========================================================================= // 3.3. CREATE SIZES AND DRAW ICONS //=========================================================================...
  18. megumi014

Hi! Actually the plugin should work with the key arrows already :) if you remove the mouse movement/input of the game it shouldn't affect the inventory, since it can be opened/closed with the "i" key. I named it point&click because it is the style I was looking for (just pictures without any...
  19. megumi014

I remember a game that was both super bad and very addicting on facebook xD we (as in a group of...

I remember a game that was both super bad and very addicting on facebook xD we (as in a group of friends) had to collectivelly stop playing because it was reaching alarming states of mind lol
  20. megumi014

Now that Eurovision is over I *should* have more time for RPG Maker... (Persona Q2 is looming...

Now that Eurovision is over I *should* have more time for RPG Maker... (Persona Q2 is looming around the corner tho :'D)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirShadyVI