Search results

1. Corona~!

Valuable lesson of the day: pressing shift-enter to get a line break does NOT work on status...

Valuable lesson of the day: pressing shift-enter to get a line break does NOT work on status updates.
  2. Corona~!

Also me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Dm9NDr64A

Also me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Dm9NDr64A
  3. Corona~!

Me: I should experiment with a crude platforming physics engine. It'd be revolutionary!

Me: I should experiment with a crude platforming physics engine. It'd be revolutionary!
  4. Corona~!

@[10915:@Milennin] Hey, gimme SOME credit! ... I squashed it a bit too...

@[10915:@Milennin] Hey, gimme SOME credit! ... I squashed it a bit too...
  5. Corona~!

Got bored and edited an MV-style character to be closer to XP/2K and wound up with this. Should...

Got bored and edited an MV-style character to be closer to XP/2K and wound up with this. Should I continue? https://i.imgur.com/JVtrYm6.png
  6. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Lord, we was born a-ramblin', man!
  7. Corona~!

Nice! Definitely catches that Tales-esque feel you were going for. Very Sakuraba~!

Nice! Definitely catches that Tales-esque feel you were going for. Very Sakuraba~!
  8. Corona~!

On one hand I've got a lot of old notes to clean up. On the other I've always got new ideas and...

On one hand I've got a lot of old notes to clean up. On the other I've always got new ideas and anything I forgot can't be too important...
  9. Corona~!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOh wait, wrong opening. *clears throat* ORA ORA ORA ORA!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOh wait, wrong opening. *clears throat* ORA ORA ORA ORA!
  10. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Can't say I blame 'em for hating in this case, especially given that as a result of his antics and those who fanslated 2K3 and XP after him a lot of RPG Maker's western install base had already installed. Thank the Maker for the altruism of the community, though... who knows how things would've...
  11. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

I remember the name, but don't think I spent too much time there if any. I was more of a regular lurker around RMXP.org, War of the Magi, Charas-Project, Dark-Dominion and RPG RPG Revolution. Never got too involved with actually posting on forums outside of asking for support and resources on...
  12. Corona~!

Need to display enemy skill animations in front-view battles

This might be a bit farfetch'd of a suggestion, but maybe pitch the issue to Yanfly with regards to the Battle Status Window plugin? Not accounting for a one-person party in the plugin sounds like a pretty serious issue they would probably be interested in fixing.
  13. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Name's Corona~! People also refer to me as StarwingCorona, Corona!01 and CoCo. I enjoy old jokes, new ideas and long walks off short piers. My hobbies include doing art and doing nothing with a trend towards the latter. All said, I'm pretty much just an aimless creative type who typically lacks...
  14. Corona~!

Do you have a theme for the pack in mind? If not, maybe try something with a more light-hearted...

Do you have a theme for the pack in mind? If not, maybe try something with a more light-hearted or silly tone? I feel like there's relatively little music like that compared to epic and drama.
  15. Corona~!

I know that feel. My activity on RMXP.org for like two years consisted entirely of posting in...

I know that feel. My activity on RMXP.org for like two years consisted entirely of posting in one Word Games thead because it was the only one I had set to notify that got replies.
  16. Corona~!

Happens to me so often I think I've written more that didn't get posted than has.

Happens to me so often I think I've written more that didn't get posted than has.
  17. Corona~!

Quickest way to get me to leave a Tumblr forever is with autoplaying music. That or any news...

Quickest way to get me to leave a Tumblr forever is with autoplaying music. That or any news site that does that with their videos.
  18. Corona~!

And hi to you too~!

And hi to you too~!
  19. Corona~!

Seems likely that it's market research. Companies do this sort of thing all the time and then...

Seems likely that it's market research. Companies do this sort of thing all the time and then hold onto the data until they can either learn from it to do something cool or use it out of context to defend a bad decision.
  20. Corona~!

I am so envious! I just moved into my sisters' place a couple months ago and the hot water goes...

I am so envious! I just moved into my sisters' place a couple months ago and the hot water goes out almost as fast as I can step into the shower! It makes washing and shaving in the same day damn near impossible...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki