Search results

1. WaywardMartian

New Tokiwa Graphics Packs: Giant Monsters Pack S No.1, Classic Monsters Pack S No.3

I do love me some Towika monsters and animated objects. I got the first version of this pack, though, so it's down to 'how tempted am I by the ice elemental?'
  2. WaywardMartian

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

@Touchfuzzy - Can you tell us how many parts come with the character generator or is that being saved for another update? ( Or did I miss this answer somewhere in the thread? )
  3. WaywardMartian

Which of my plugins would you like ported to MZ?

More Escape Codes has been very useful to me. I'd love to have it in MZ.
  4. WaywardMartian

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I am here for the enhanced event stuff and buckets of RTP. :D Can you tell us how much stuff is included in the character generator or is that a reveal for later?
  5. WaywardMartian

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

I need to know more about Devil Daddy here. Is he carrying a bat around in one of those baby-carriers you strap to your front or does it just look like that in a tilted, blurry screenshot? :D Not quite wowed! yet, but optimistic. I'm just glad the tiles are still 48x48 after buying all the...
  6. WaywardMartian

Tileset of a Modern Fast Food Restaurant for MV

Com-sho has an ice-cream parlour and a lounge, if those are close enough: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-shop-inside-tileset.120865/
  7. WaywardMartian

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- Faceset for Hiddenone's Hine Sprite Leather Armored Guard

I continue to support Project Beehive and I am all in for combs with larvae in. :D
  8. WaywardMartian

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- Faceset for Hiddenone's Hine Sprite Leather Armored Guard

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ^_^ I mean, I have nothing more sensible to say, I'm just jazzed that beehive tiles now exist.
  9. WaywardMartian

Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 200516: Sprites: hair pieces)

Couple of hair pieces to tide you over - the princess from People3 and a couple variations of the standard generator hair RearHair_07.
  10. WaywardMartian

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 6/19/2020]

I'm impressed you managed to do the quilting on his costume at that scale. :)
  11. WaywardMartian

Wayward's MV Resources (Battlers/Sprites/Tiles) (update 200516: Sprites: hair pieces)

Assorted outfits I haven't finished variations of yet, so here's a selection of random basic outfits for your paperdolling and recolouring pleasure. Top row is female outfits, bottom row is male outfits.
  12. WaywardMartian

RMMV The Rest is Silence (No Travel Game Jam)

I had a run through it. The atmosphere is nicely grim and I like the effect of the people vanishing when you get close.
  13. WaywardMartian

More banners because I wasn't done - added two more colours to the emblems, added a bunch more emblems, added two more fields that can be used on any banner regardless of shape. No tattered banners but some masks and overlays so's you can make your own dang tattered banners. Sample:
  14. WaywardMartian

(Poll) Pushing a Canon Couple in a Sim Dating Game? Yay or Nay?

Is the entire point of the game to hook up your canon couple, trying to get them together so they can do whatever it is that prevents the world from ending? Sure, sounds great, got sort of a Groundhog Day vibe. Is it being sold to me like it's a regular dating sim, then I find out after I've...
  15. WaywardMartian

Avy's MV Stuff

Doing the dailies for as long as you did was amazing and so are those rats.
  16. WaywardMartian

Unfortunately, you can't - the character generator built into RPG Maker can only handle the standard-sized sprites so I build these sheets on the assumption that the characters will be put together in Photoshop or equivalent program like a paper doll. Fortunately, there is the TABS Generator...
  17. WaywardMartian

I have been an artist long enough to be aware how people respond when they are given free art. ;p
  18. WaywardMartian

Avery had the idea of modular banners, I just picked it up and ran with it because you know me and modular stuff. A sample: And here's the worksheet. The basic banners, fields, and trim are grouped by shape, the emblems are designed to fit on any banner.
  19. WaywardMartian

Avy's MV Stuff

Mix-and-match banners and emblems would be a neat thing. I know how I'd do it if it was me doing it now that you've got me thinking about it ( assorted coloured banners, gold or silver trim, a selection of emblems in gold or silver ) but I don't want to step on your don't-post-edits-of-my-stuff...
  20. WaywardMartian

I don't have a use for it in my current project but I want and crave beehive tiles. I've tried...

I don't have a use for it in my current project but I want and crave beehive tiles. I've tried making some myself before and could never get 'em to look right.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki