Search results

1. Lecode

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

LeTBS 0.8 release blog #2
  2. Lecode

Hello. I have an update today. LeTBS 0.8 release blog #1 Things will go really fast from now on that I finished working on the internals (FINALLY) and it is summer. I'll be back in 3-4 days with another update. I know my estimations are never 100% accurate but I don't know how that'd be...
  3. Lecode

I'll add a link to the old demo. Check back on the site in ~10 minutes.
  4. Lecode

I wrote a quick update on my ******* page. Thank you, really appreciate the kind words :) However, I won't be able to help you currently. I'm putting all my energy in the next release. The current version is unmaintained. @Doktor_Q Thanks so much for helping people here. Really can't do it...
  5. Lecode

@Doktor_Q Alright. It's possible the checking is poorly optimized in the current version. However, I remember that when I was making GridLoS, I tested various methods including the naive one you're talking about, but nothing came better than what I have now. However, it's true that on maps with...
  6. Lecode

@Doktor_Q Hey. I don't know when exactly, but I'll keep in mind to let you know when I do update it. Or maybe I'll actually move it to my personal github. Any PR will be welcomed :) Yes, that's actually bizarre. I don't remember what I was using prior 0.8, but for 0.8+ I'm relying on this los...
  7. Lecode

Hello. It's been a while. The current state of the project is pretty much what Chaosicaa said. Some of you may have many questions but all the details will be given in due time. I'll make an announcement both here and on my ******* page when the new doc website will be live. You'll be able to...
  8. Lecode

0.8 is progressing well. I've been working on the doc in parallel too. I should be able to release it in just a few week finally :). Use "sprite_name" inside the <letbs> tag. The odd thing is that the current doc is right about it. The <letbs_sprite> tag is new but only covers poses...
  9. Lecode

Yes. As long as the project is alive we will eventually patch everything that need to be patched. Use the" sprite_name" tag. Hm I'm not sure why it crashes...I'm unfortunately very busy with 0.8 now so I can't really take a look. I never saw anyone reporting that error before so I'd bet that's...
  10. Lecode

The async flow is finally completed :kaophew:. The road to 1.0 will be lot of fun with all the crazy things we can now do. Now I just have to optimize the AI, update the doc and deploy =). Omg it seems like I'm working on it since forever. That's currently not possible but since I can see how...
  11. Lecode

It'll be there for 0.8; If by large sprite you mean, "taking more than one cell". Nope, haven't wrote a compatibility patch for such plugins yet.
  12. Lecode

Yes. Rhyme's plugin allows smooth scrolling.
  13. Lecode

@Pharonix This is awesome!! THAT is the kind of tweaks I want to see. I'll add that Leader Cell thing for 0.8. I wonder, with all the new ninja stuff that 0.8 adds I'm sure you and Chaosicaa are going to make amazing features with that.
  14. Lecode

@Pharonix : Stop hacking the poor battle system already! Haha, just kinding, that's great! I'm noting down this one as well, thanks :)
  15. Lecode

Another progress update. Interesting find! Thanks for letting us know :) Can you past your configuration here ? From the error log it seems incorrect to me.
  16. Lecode

Nope there is no configuration for that. I thought that was irrelevant as their direction automatically change during the positioning phase. Okay then I'll make sure it triggers properly for 0.8. Thanks. I drop by sometimes to answer questions and collect bugs :).
  17. Lecode

No the function that query any "flagged" event/entity only returns the first value it finds. Yes. Add a flag win condition. When an actr espaces, increment a value. And immediatly check if that value == party size. If yes, activate the win flag. Use the plugin command RemoveEntity actor(ID)...
  18. Lecode

Yeah, honestly it will...Look how much time I've been working on it. @_@ That's cool because I can use your project as a guinea pig to test out the 0.7 to 0.8 migration script. :p Thanks. And yes async is great. We're going to have a fluid TBS finally. Using parallel processes isn't an...
  19. Lecode

easystar and tween.js are both libs under MIT license. Rhyme_MapSmoothScrolling.js is under my name as it's just a patch for Rhyme's plugin called MapSmoothScrollin (which the demo uses). Same thing for TweenJS_MVPatch, which is just a patch made by me for my utilities plugin. Got it. Seems to...
  20. Lecode

Oh no...We were close. Definitely check what Pharonix says. Don't use a parallel event to trigger the battle. Keep the event options by default. Because it's the next player in the timeline. If I recall there is aoe_options: exclude_allies, exclude_enemies. Nope, that's not supported :/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki