Search results

1. CommanderNZ

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

This looks like it will have potential, I have been looking for a decent pixel movement plugin that will be compatible with my game for sometime, I will be following this one to see if it will work when the bugs such as the mouse touch are fixed.
  2. CommanderNZ

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

Kind of need more information than just "doesn't work" to help you.
  3. CommanderNZ

Game End Confirmation

I am trying to find how to make a confirmation pop up when choosing "To Title" when you go to Game End in the menu. Using SRDudes Quit Confirmation I am able to make the effect I want when someone tries to close the game by clicking the quit/X button, but I can't give players a save game warning...
  4. CommanderNZ

LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

The skip video plugin has to be one of the best utilities plugins to come out in sometime. I have a 5 minute introduction video and until now the player had no way of skipping this which could force some players to go insane. Great work.
  5. CommanderNZ

You can do that in the options menu in the "Controls" section under "Control panel"
  6. CommanderNZ

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Are the only commands available the ones listed on http://hudell.com/blog/orangegreenworks/ Can we get things such as removing an achievement, the players SteamID, Steam Level, Overlay enabled or not etc If these are listed some where it's not very visable. Also you might want to put a link on...
  7. CommanderNZ

Sounds like to me that you haven't actually updated your project folder. When RPG Maker updates it will only make "new" projects for that version. You have to manually update existing projects. Refer to this video on how to do that. My current issue with the plugin is that if I give an enemy...
  8. CommanderNZ

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@Lecode Thanks, now I have it working exactly how I need. :) Now just have to work out how to get SRD Character Creator working with it flawlessly.
  9. CommanderNZ

Then how can I pass through entities that are alive? It is possible to get stuck in a battle and unable to finish it with these bugs.
  10. CommanderNZ

I am having an issue that I can't seem to solve. Okay, so I kill any Enemies and then I can't "move" past them, so I set "obj.leTbs_passableOnDeath = true;" Now I pass through them, but now I can just sit on top of a dead enemy and any other enemies can't attack me but I can attack them. How...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki