Search results

1. Palxan

VNM characters from Palxan and Verdibona

The work was done a professional painter (Verdibona) in my request. It so happened that I am the author of a large cycle of books (a very little-known graphomaniac). In the process of creating illustrations, I thought that drawings can be made much more useful not only to me. These are...
  2. Palxan

RPG maker MV emotions faces set from Palxan and Verdibona

masterorochimaru, I apologize, but at the moment it is not planned. I'm really sorry.
  3. Palxan

When you create a new game, a folder with its data appears on your computer. There is a path in this folder: img - faces. Save new pictures on your computer and move them to the "faces" folder. Then they will appear when creating dialogs in your game.
  4. Palxan

My game died after the update.

After the last update, I went into my almost ready game, and tried to test it. The game asked me a question: I answered "yes" and that's what happened: The question is ... did I lose four months of my work?! Are you kidding me?! I promised my friends that on Monday the game will be ready!
  5. Palxan

Credit Kadokawa/Enterbrain, Palxan and Verdibona if you use it. This is not done for money, I just diversified my own game (remained unfinished). Just mention us in the credits and I will be grateful. If the Kadokawa against to the use of their materials, they would have closed this topic long...
  6. Palxan

[Bug] Portraits and avatars flicker.

The plugin is good, it seems I can make it work in my projects. Oh... I have a lot of drawings and new ones are constantly added. When adding I will have to re-write their addresses in a file. But this is not so critical, just a lot of extra work. Thank you for what has been done!
  7. Palxan

Many thanks for your answers. It remains only to hope that this problem can soon be corrected. Oscar92player, thank you for raising a similar theme earlier. I tried to fix the situation with a patch from Yanfly, but alas ... it did not help. While I continue to work, ignoring the flicker, and...
  8. Palxan

Sorry, but I would like to receive at least a short answer. Was this message seen? Will this bug be considered and the possibility of correcting it?
  9. Palxan

Visual Novel Maker

I have a question. Will it be possible to use characters created on the basis of characters from the RPG Maker MV in the new program? Such characters like these:
  10. Palxan

User: Palxan Maker Version: RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 (Steam Version) Bug: Portraits and avatars flicker when first used. When the dialog is activated, if the portraits or avatars are not on the same file (they are on different panels) delay occurs. It looks like a very unpleasant flicker. If after...
  11. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

Very many thanks to you!
  12. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

Thanks for the help. Well, I'll make a small project without all the modules. But I do not quite understand where I can send it? If possible, give me a link.
  13. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

You can not watch a video on Youtube? This is strange. I thought Youtube - the most international video hosting. Where can I upload a video to be seen by everyone?
  14. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

It's not because of the image size! Watch the video! Standard panels also flicker! This is some flaw in the MV. It was necessary to make the program pass all the pictures and avatars before downloading the game and memorize them, in order to speed up the reaction. But the program seems to...
  15. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

Thanks for the help, I will try this method, but if the pose changes, then for a moment the character will have four hands ... it is necessary to avoid such moments. Very bad and uncomfortable. In the previous version of the game (vx ace), such flicker for some reason does not exist with...
  16. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

I did not change any settings. All I did was insert the commands (show the picture). The problem is not the size of the picture. Even if it is done 10 times less, the blink does not disappear. Avatar characters blink in the same way, if there is a panel replacement. Very unpleasant bug.
  17. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

This is a very cruel perversion for me. The third time to recast the whole game ?! No thanks. I do not want to reinvent the wheel, I want the pictures to change smoothly. This is a bug of the maker, and it does harm to the game. I just decided that I should tell this to the developers. Maybe...
  18. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

Hey! What happened ?! Why does "encoding" destroy files?
  19. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

Join in one panel you can small avatars. But I want to use large pictures, and they can not be combined into one sheet. No, no background programs affect performance. It seems that the maker first deletes the picture, takes a moment and loads a new one. In the previous version (vx Ace) this...
  20. Palxan

Portraits flicker.

When a dialogue is created, portraits and big pictures first disappear, a couple of instants pass and a new one appears. It's very noticeable, it looks like a flicker. Even in a completely finished game, the flicker does not go away! There is no blink if the portraits change on one 8 panel...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki