Search results

1. KanaX

What even IS Death Stranding?

Death Stranding is the friends we made along the way <3
  2. KanaX

Go with the flow and leave file security in the whims of fate?

Go with the flow and leave file security in the whims of fate?
  3. KanaX

Am not so grump!

Am not so grump!
  4. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I see. The whole point of the plugin is to make frame limitations obsolete. Each animation is as many frames as you make it out to be in Spriter. For example, the typical walk animation I use for my characters are between 200-400 frames.
  5. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

No, sorry, you need to create a spriter save file to run the animation. I am not sure what you mean by frames.
  6. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Hello, @snakehong! The overworld version of spriter plugin should work fine.
  7. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Doesn't seem that hard to make. I have already experimented with animated multidepth parallax backgrounds. Pictures should be way easier. EDIT: But to be frank, it's not a priority right now and it does require some amount of work.
  8. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I am not sure if it's in on the current online version, but you can create script calls within the tags. Actually, let me upload core spriter real quick. You need a tag like this: script<console.log("Hello world")> where you enter your script line within the angle brackets. The tag should...
  9. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for my long absence, I have to juggle several things at the same time. This isn't Spriter Battle Addon yet, but here is yet another teaser with some of the results:
  10. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I will help you as soon as possible. Expect a PM!
  11. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Thank you for waiting. The plugins and the demos are done. Ι would just like some time to make a number of animations for the actors and some enemies in order to allow for some testing and experimentation from the user!
  12. KanaX

Mods, call the FBI.

Mods, call the FBI.
  13. KanaX

Cooking pasta.

Cooking pasta.
  14. KanaX

Hello from France !

Hooray! Our French population is now at 2! Welcome!
  15. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Update: Spriter Plugin will receive an update in the next 24 hours. Certain methods and necessary steps will be deprecated and new ones will be added. I advise older users to keep an eye for new demos and tutorials (the youtube playlist tutorials will still function, but they will be outdated.)...
  16. KanaX

*Loud sweating* give me a few days.

*Loud sweating* give me a few days.
  17. KanaX

I'm definitely not eating my pet.

I'm definitely not eating my pet.
  18. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

@Krystek_My Hopefully, I will release a standalone version of the battle addon soon and then I will promptly make sure that it's compatible with Yanfly's battle plugins, since they are so widely used. So far, I have found no compatibility issues.
  19. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

@Jehobith If you do have any problems, just let me know. I might squeeze in some time for a fix, if it's simple.
  20. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Oh definitely. If you check the playlist in my youtube channel you can see that I assign weapons on my animations. In my upcoming version these weapons will change automatically depending on what you equip on your character. However, you might need to create multiple animations depending on the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibunbun