Search results

1. FAGC54

Script Call Support Boards

Hey guys, I have a problem, I'm using Yanfly's Class System, and I want to call the class changing scene with a script call, but for specific a follower. How can I do that? if I use SceneManager.call(Scene_Class) it goes straight to the party leader's class scene. EDIT: if I click 'Q' or 'W'...
  2. FAGC54

[GTBS] Skill Set up help.

BUMP!
  3. FAGC54

My bad, for both things. :kaoback: Regarding what difficulty with the script do I have, there are a bunch. Mainly I want to know more about: - Skill set up - Victory & Fail conditions - AI Set up This is a very big system that I been using for a long time, but there are no more documentation...
  4. FAGC54

Hello! I'm using GTBS (Gubid's Tactical Battle System) and i'm trying to set up the skills. The system gives you the possibility to make certain skills not use the current turn action (meaning that whenever you use those skills your turn will not end and you could still attack or use another...
  5. FAGC54

You two are right, but I'm using a Tactical Battle System for my game, and skills have a range of attack and area of effect. So I can't replicate that feature with items, only with skills.
  6. FAGC54

Hi again everyone! I been trying to come up with items that casts skills on battle. I know that an item can call a common event and in that common event you can force a battle action. But it doesn't do what I want, because it makes you choose the target (I think it´s the position of the...
  7. FAGC54

[VX ACE] Loop animation below actor (aura)

F5 is your friend @TheoAllen !!!! Thanks again! You're the best!
  8. FAGC54

Man, you're on fire! Thanks a lot! I'll check it right now. EDIT: Got this error. And that's the movement route screenshot
  9. FAGC54

HI! I need help finding a way to place an animation that loops below an actor that is equipping an item. Kind off what you can see in RPG's like Diablo II when you have an active aura. This item runs a common event when equipped and another one when un-equipping it, so the "aura" should go off...
  10. FAGC54

It's a shame, they may be the right script calls, but script input is to small and doesn't recognices the second line as the same string.
  11. FAGC54

Hello! I need some help finding the script call to check if an actor has a weapon or armour equipped. I want to make basic conditional branches like this one: if #put condition here # do stuff else # do stuff end This is because my project uses a clone script, and I have to check it with a...
  12. FAGC54

Replace H&V movement with diagonal movement

Thanks, I'll do that.
  13. FAGC54

Thanks @Shaz , but i'll keep searching for an alternative. I'll need a script to rotate the camera or make the maps isometric. Do I have to change the title of the thread, or keep it?
  14. FAGC54

You're right, it will be like the bishop in chess. Is there other way to acomplish this? I was going to use an isometric engine called Layy Meta Engine, it comes with Gubid's Tactical Battle System. But it doesn't look right at all, the screen shakes when walking and it doesn't have a light and...
  15. FAGC54

I'm sticking with the V/H grid perspective but with a parallax map to give the isometric feel.
  16. FAGC54

Hello! I need help modifying how the movement system works. What I want is to replace the horizontal and vertical movement, with ONLY diagonal movement. This being: UP = UPPER_RIGHT LEFT = UPPER_LEFT RIGHT = LOWER_RIGHT DOWN = LOWER_LEFT There are tons of scripts to add diagonal...
  17. FAGC54

[RMXVXACE] Help modifying Yanfly's Class System

This script addon was made by A-Moonless-Night Thank you so much AMN, you're the best.
  18. FAGC54

Restrict the use of a menu option for one actor with a common event

With the previous code, the class change scene in the actor didn't had the "change class" text (it was transparent) and played the buzzer sound whenever i tried to select it. Perfect outcome, less the missing text situation. With this new code, the class change text appears and lets me change...
  19. FAGC54

It works perfect now!!!!!!! Thank you very much guys, you helped me a lot! You're the best! This thread can be closed due to beign solved.
  20. FAGC54

Sorry about that, i had the older script too. I changed the symbol :Scene_Class for :class_scene as the instructions said, and gave me an error about the symbol :class_scene. changed it back in galv's script, and the other two in your script, but didn't work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibunbun