Search results

1. jjleroy

Yanfly: no shadows on SV enemies?

@Soulrender So that was it! Thanks so much for the solution and the images! :-)
  2. jjleroy

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Thank you @Silva ! Is there a way to define in the damage formula whether or not a target result().isHit() ?
  3. jjleroy

nope, I installed the newest versions of the required plugins without touching them. But the shadows still won't show. What am I doing wrong?
  4. jjleroy

Yes i have, I also have the shadow and shadow2 images in img/system folder. I can't figure out why it's not working for me
  5. jjleroy

Will my RPG make devices explode

Thank you, that was very insightful!
  6. jjleroy

add 1 until it reaches value x

WHOA thank you!!!
  7. jjleroy

So I'm using Yanfly Animated SV enemies and the plugin has a shadow feature. Even in isolation in a new project with the required other plugins and shadows activated, I couldn't get these shadows to show. did anyone have the same issue or a clue why?
  8. jjleroy

Smooth Battle Log

I love this battlelog so much, but for some reason it doesn't really work on mobile. Will there maybe ever be a mobile optimized version?
  9. jjleroy

add 1 until it reaches value x

I want to slowly move the message box guys... How can I gradually change x until it reaches 100... for (i = 0; i < 100; i++) { this.x += i}
  10. jjleroy

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I don't really have an alternative for about 4-5 MOG plugins, so I'll have to stick to them and hope it will work out...
  11. jjleroy

So I would like my game to run smoothly on mobile and PC... I finished most of the framework, which works nice on my mobile and PC, however I do use a lot of plugins, and I wanted to ask if someone is proficient with analysing memory usage. When I play my game, the CPU it takes of my PC varies...
  12. jjleroy

Only show battle hud for actorId < 8?

unfortunately, it seems that i only applies for the 4 battle actors currently in battle, not their actual actor Ids...
  13. jjleroy

Only show battle hud for actorId < 8?

Sooo I have more than 8 actors in my game, and in battle, you can see battle huds with their current HP/SP for each of them... (MOG Battle Hud plugin) However, I would like these battle huds only to show up for the first 8 actors.... Actor #10 should not have a battle hud... How could I...
  14. jjleroy

Check level of (inactive) class [SOLVED]

Hey guys, I'm sure a lot of you use Yanfly's Class Change Core plugin which gives actors multiple classes. Now I'm trying to figure out a way how to get the level of an unlocked, but currently inactive class. I can only get the amount of experience of that class by using...
  15. jjleroy

Mirror Motions in Yanfly Action Sequences

DUDE!!!!!! I SOLVED IT!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is go to Yanfly Battle Engine Core Then change THIS: Game_Battler.prototype.spriteFaceBackward = function() { this.setMirror(true); }; to THAT: Game_Battler.prototype.spriteFaceBackward = function() { this.setMirror(false); }...
  16. jjleroy

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Thank you very much! So I would like to create a state which halfs the hit rate of all incoming attacks. I was wondering if I could just half the Hit Rate formula (for ALL actors&enemies) for a brief amount of time whenever the actor is attacked. Then after damage is done, reset Hit Rate...
  17. jjleroy

RPG Maker MV Script Call List

I see! Thank you so much for your amazingly helpful post @Ossra
  18. jjleroy

I see, but is target.eva = x the right way to set the EVA rate for an actor?
  19. jjleroy

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I would never have guessed!!!!! Is there a way to change the evasion rate of an actor in a damage formula? I tried target.eva += 0.5 but nothing happened...
  20. jjleroy

State auto-removal duration: Can I use a variable?

You know like you can set each state in RPGMV to a duration, for example 2-3 turns, but is there a script call where I could set this duration to a VARIABLE!? I couldn't find anything in my research...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibunbun