Search results

1. SmashArtist

Increase Variable by random amount when using Attack skills[Semi-Solved]

Hello! I'm mainly an artist and not a programmer, so I got stumped when trying to use a script call in my attack skill's damage formula and it didn't work. Basically, I want most skills to increase a variable based on which actor is using that skill by a random amount (1-3 currently). I've been...
  2. SmashArtist

Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest by Driftwood Gaming

Submitted my entry! Honestly pretty intimidated by the current entries, I hope I do well. :kaoswt2: (also hoping the file actually works as intended, otherwise that would suck)
  3. SmashArtist

You can do it! Make sure to take breaks every now and then. :kaohi:

You can do it! Make sure to take breaks every now and then. :kaohi:
  4. SmashArtist

Need help deciding a battler theme... Cast your vote!

Voted for Pirate and Medieval themes, since those are the ones that would fit with most of my game themes! I agree with this, daggers and sword are definitely the most fitting. :D
  5. SmashArtist

Welcome back! :kaohi:

Welcome back! :kaohi:
  6. SmashArtist

Hello hello

Hey, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing your project! :D
  7. SmashArtist

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!:kaohi:
  8. SmashArtist

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

@Archeia That was hilarious and informative! Sad that different tile sizes won't be available by default, but still really excited for all the new and improved features! Would love to see more skits like this in the future! :kaoluv:
  9. SmashArtist

Wait I just realized the link to it is "elfkisser". :LZSlol:

Wait I just realized the link to it is "elfkisser". :LZSlol:
  10. SmashArtist

Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest by Driftwood Gaming

Welp, I'm probably not gonna make anything amazing, but I'm learning Elfkisser as best I can. It's actually pretty simple, but you can do a lot with the options that are there! :kaojoy:
  11. SmashArtist

That does look pretty cool! :LZSooo:

That does look pretty cool! :LZSooo:
  12. SmashArtist

Hihi! :D

Hey, welcome! Glad to have you join us! :kaohi:
  13. SmashArtist

New to this Forum

Welcome to the forums! :kaojoy:
  14. SmashArtist

Great job! :kaojoy:

Great job! :kaojoy:
  15. SmashArtist

New YouTube Channel!

I voted for all three, but if it's for just one video I would definitely go for devlog! I'd love to see what your project is and your progress in it!
  16. SmashArtist

[SOLVED] What is the name of this Font?

Just wanted to say, the screenshot is from Archeia's game: Therese Saves the World! It's thread can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/therese-saves-the-world.50725/ The font mentioned is:
  17. SmashArtist

RMMV Wireland

Ah, my bad, I read the description on this page, but not the one on itch. Good luck to you on future projects! :kaopride:
  18. SmashArtist

RMMV Wireland

I finished my playthrough! Here's my feedback: PROS: Beautiful artwork, very cute, nice character designs Interesting characters Simple, but compelling story Fitting music CONS: mapping is pretty empty, could use some improvements Sometimes battles were hard, but thankfully grinding was easy...
  19. SmashArtist

RMMV Wireland

You have a very cute art style! Will definitely be playing this later on, so be prepared to get some feedback! :kaopride:
  20. SmashArtist

:kaojoy:

:kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibunbun