Search results

1. FAGC54

[GTBS] Skill Set up help.

Hello! I'm using GTBS (Gubid's Tactical Battle System) and i'm trying to set up the skills. The system gives you the possibility to make certain skills not use the current turn action (meaning that whenever you use those skills your turn will not end and you could still attack or use another...
  2. FAGC54

[VX ACE] Loop animation below actor (aura)

HI! I need help finding a way to place an animation that loops below an actor that is equipping an item. Kind off what you can see in RPG's like Diablo II when you have an active aura. This item runs a common event when equipped and another one when un-equipping it, so the "aura" should go off...
  3. FAGC54

Replace H&V movement with diagonal movement

Hello! I need help modifying how the movement system works. What I want is to replace the horizontal and vertical movement, with ONLY diagonal movement. This being: UP = UPPER_RIGHT LEFT = UPPER_LEFT RIGHT = LOWER_RIGHT DOWN = LOWER_LEFT There are tons of scripts to add diagonal...
  4. FAGC54

Restrict the use of a menu option for one actor with a common event

Hello everyone! I want what the tittle says. I will explain better anyways. Scripts i'm using: So, the problem is this, i'm using the Class System to change classes when an actor equips an item (Armor), for this, the script from Hime calls a common event and changes the class. What i want...
  5. FAGC54

Restrict the use of a menu option for one actor with a common event

Hello everyone! I wan't what the tittle says. I will explain better anyways. Scripts i'm using: So, the problem is this, i'm using the Class System to change classes when an actor equips an item (Armor), for this, the script from Hime calls a common event and changes the class. What i want...
  6. FAGC54

[RMXVXACE] Help modifying Yanfly's Class System

Hello! I need help if it's possible, to modify Yanfly's Class system (and its addons if necessary) to achieve the next thing: With Class System and the Class Unlock Levels add on, an actor can chage the class when the required level is met, but for my game i want to have more options in class...
  7. FAGC54

(RPG MAKER XP SCRIPT) Revolving doors (Pokemon Fortree City Gym)

Hello everyone!!! What i'm trying to do is a revolving door that moves when they're pushed by the player, more like in Fortree City Gym from Pokemon R/S/E. I leave a link to a youtube video so those who don't know what i'm talking about can understand. These revolving panels can go in both...
  8. FAGC54

Change event sprite based on the day

Hello everyone! Im looking for a script that changes the sprite of an event based on the day it currently is. For example, lets say you have a house, and you don´t want that the kitchen looks the same all the time, so you want to make it look like a real kitchen by moving the chairs, change the...
  9. FAGC54

World map teleport Scene

Hello people! Today i come to you asking for help! I need to create an event that opens up and scene window (more like a menu). For sure i know how to get to there, but i want that scene window to be a World Map, and be able to chosse locations on the map to telepor by moving a cursor, a very...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn