Search results

1. Caz

Not sure if the others have done anything similar, but I compiled all of my DS+ ReStaff releases...

Not sure if the others have done anything similar, but I compiled all of my DS+ ReStaff releases on itch.io if that's any use to you! (Also thanks for the tag, Damph!) https://cazwolf.itch.io/caz-ds-restaff
  2. Caz

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

3. Caz

Ocean's Nostalgia - RPG Maker VX Heroes

VX Ace is actually fine! So long as you own an engine that allows you to use the original RTP characters, you're all good. :thumbsup-left::rhappy:
  4. Caz

Hey, I actually contacted the artist the other day about their licensing! They were all drawn by...

Hey, I actually contacted the artist the other day about their licensing! They were all drawn by PixelOdyssey and are safe to use. I've also looked over the assets myself and I can confirm they're not stolen, some of them are just inspired by the MV RTP so that you can import them straight into...
  5. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - RPG Maker MV RTP Replacement

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - RPG MAKER MV RTP REPLACEMENT DOWNLOAD HERE These icons are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY for projects made with RPG Maker MV ONLY!! These icons are intended to replace the system graphics in the RPG Maker MV Runtime Package. The download comes with a sample...
  6. Caz

Definitely looking into doing the rest of the VX RTP characters, as well as maybe some of the other engine RTPs, so stay tuned! :thumbsup-left::ehappy:
  7. Caz

DOWNLOAD HERE Please be aware that you may only legally use this pack for commercial use if you own the RPG Maker VX RTP, as this is where the characters originated. These assets are formatted for use in RPG Maker 2k/3, VX, VX Ace and MV. They're available in three versions: color, grayscale...
  8. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Valentine's

Thanks so much! <3 Hmmmm that's a good idea! I've definitely got crafting materials on my to-do list but they were going to be more sophisticated things like thread/needles/cloth, lumber/bricks/building materials. Crude materials is definitely something I should do! Thanks for the suggestion...
  9. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Valentine's

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - VALENTINE'S DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker. The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use...
  10. Caz

Ocean's Nostalgia - Icons Pack (24x24 and 32x32)

DOWNLOAD HERE These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, and are available in both 24x24 icon size versions and 32x32 icon size (perfect for VX/A and MV respectively). They're available in three versions: color, grayscale and Gameboy green. The pack contains about 84 different...
  11. Caz

MV RTP Shoulder-Up Portraits

Ah whoops, my bad! These were released before the official full (like, actually full) busts came into existence so they used to be the fullest of full that one could get at the time, but I can see how it's becoming confusing now! I'll fix the title asap, thanks for pointing it out, and sorry...
  12. Caz

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I could probably come up with a whole bunch of stuff, but the thing that would likely help me most would be more Self Switches and Self Variables. 4 self switches per event is just not enough at all sometimes if you've got something real complex going on. The addition of self variables would be...
  13. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Halloween

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - HALLOWEEN DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker. The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use in...
  14. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Pixel Dailies

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words! :D Hopefully I won't stop expanding my icon collection until I've covered every subject matter, haha! Realistically, I will be looking into doing some more modern stuff pretty soon when I finish the next pack (monster drops and craftables)...
  15. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Pixel Dailies

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - PIXEL DAILIES DOWNLOAD HERE For the last few months, I've been using prompts from @Pixel_Dailies on Twitter to create a bunch of 32x32 icons which are suitable for use in RPG Maker MV. I'm now releasing those that have been completed so far for public use! The pack...
  16. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - MV RTP Equipment

Thanks so much you guys! I hope you all enjoy them! :ehappy: And yeah, I think if I hadn’t been a pixel artist, maybe I would’ve ended up writing flavour text for games instead!
  17. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - MV RTP Equipment

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - RTP EQUIPMENT DOWNLOAD HERE Hey guys! I've made a free pack of icons that are suitable for RPG Maker MV's items and equipment, and they're made to match Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius. The pack includes 22 different 32x32 icons for use in non-commercial and...
  18. Caz

MV RTP Shoulder-Up Portraits

Wow, long time no update. But hey here we go IT IS FINISHED! Go check out the full devlog on itch.io! Monster and Nature are finally finished and have been added to the pack, so go check 'em out! And please read the devlog, as there's a note about checking out some other sweet MV resources you...
  19. Caz

Pixelling food has always been my favourite! It's like scratching that urge to bake while also...

Pixelling food has always been my favourite! It's like scratching that urge to bake while also being kinda productive.
  20. Caz

Got back to making some MV icons for another pack, and it feels great to be pixelling food...

Got back to making some MV icons for another pack, and it feels great to be pixelling food again! :ehappy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn