Search results

1. Crazy_Leen

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

Small edit I did for a quick challenge over at the german MV forum; God-guy now finally has legs.
  2. Crazy_Leen

Quoting you but wanting to get this out in general: The resoucres are back! I finally found a reliable way to store/share them again (except for audio, but that will surely follow)! Everything previously available should be back~
  3. Crazy_Leen

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@esby It's cute! I love the DS resources >W< I've been doing some mapping (both in RPG Maker and in my grafic program) again lately when I'm bored after work. I made this one for a challange at one of the german forums I'm in, which just asked for a snowy map but hey, that would be boring! We...
  4. Crazy_Leen

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Woah! That looks really cool cekobico! As for the blank space... I dunno, maybe the faces of the player's teammates to quickly switch between characters? Just throwing in ideas :'D As for me... I recently felt the urge to try mapping again. Was jsut difficult with all the stress recently...
  5. Crazy_Leen

It's difficult lately to work on anything creative. I'd love to finally make more and new...

It's difficult lately to work on anything creative. I'd love to finally make more and new resources again, but through all the stress my inspiration and motivation suffers a great deal...
  6. Crazy_Leen

Looking for furniture and object tiles/charasets

As a matter of fact, I worked on a big part of those resources, Crazy_Leen over there being me as well, and I have even more of my retro stuff here on maker web : 3 Just follow my link and go to the retro-resources spoiler : D...
  7. Crazy_Leen

ahhhh thank you so much, dear /)///w///(\ Thank you very much <3 Well, you could do what Sharm said, of simply resizing the existing resources with the right options. I currently didn't plan to re-do the resources for another maker, since they are not even really done yet for the VX. Maybe...
  8. Crazy_Leen

Aw, thanks you guys! Things are stressful lately, as I've surely mentioned already, so I#m just doing stuff on the side that I make while playing around with the MV. Once things calmed down again I hoefully can work on some of my other things again, like my retro stuff or the custom MV icons...
  9. Crazy_Leen

That...is really weird. I did them, yes, and they even are int he dropbox, but youa re right they were not in the startpost, which is weird. I re-added them now though. Thanks for mentioning it!
  10. Crazy_Leen

So as I said I was working a bit on templates. So far it's not much because somehow.... I can't really think of a lot that might be needed after all D: But if you guys have any ideas/wishes of what templates you might like, feel free to tell me! I really wanna make some more. I might tackle...
  11. Crazy_Leen

Sorry everyone, it's been  a bit rough lately, so my replies are very late OTL Replies: Now.... I'm sure this was done like hundreds of times already... but because I got annoyed witht he doors, I made the doors of the RTP taler and added just a little alternative door, too.I'm also working...
  12. Crazy_Leen

[Temporarily Closed] Crazy_Leen's Pose & Animation Workshop

Ph boy, oh boy, I'm really sorry everyone! Until now I was under the impression there were no new requests; for some reason I wasn't being alerted when you guys posted, so I'm really sorry that I couldn't answer all of you earlier! Sadly though, I will have to decline all requests. If I ahd...
  13. Crazy_Leen

You're welcome qwq Oh my god that's so cool : D Would you mind linking the prototype, if it was uploaded somewhere? I'd be very itnerested in that : D Also I added bows to the iconset! It took a while since irl and some other work kept me a bit busy but it'll get there qwq All MV things are...
  14. Crazy_Leen

Yehhh, so I was doing some things, trying out MV. Like always I'm going to share some of the stuff I made while doing so. I'm also working on icons for the MV and it's coming along quite well. Therewould be more if this week wouldn't be so busy with work, but I'll try to get more done fast.
  15. Crazy_Leen

The Resource WIP thread 2

@himnd: Well one thing at a time. First the icons, then I can edit the weapons into usable ones ;3 The sprites generally look good, but there's a few little things that seemw eird. Like the girl's dress. when the right arm (right direction), goes forward, and her right leg backwards, the skirt...
  16. Crazy_Leen

The Resource WIP thread 2

Woah, that looks pretty neato ö.ö Looks also way more appealing to me than thsoe 3D sprites from high fantasy for example, that just look a tad /too/ realistic. Dunno always rubbed me the wrong way. Anyway, I'm going to work on icons today! Since the MV was released for the store-bought ones...
  17. Crazy_Leen

Hope this is how you wanted it: Well... it was a bit difficult clearly showing they are ice skating in sucha  small scale. but if you make them move correclty (so let them slide when they make the pose), it should be fine I guess ö.ö
  18. Crazy_Leen

I hope this is what you had in mind: Here you go, hope it's to your liking:
  19. Crazy_Leen

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Woah it'll arrive even sooner than I hoped :O *hyped as hell*
  20. Crazy_Leen

I hope more swag than snob XD Thank you xP

I hope more swag than snob XD Thank you xP

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn