Search results

1. RPGMakerWeb

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Adding new parts is going to follow the same scheme as before. There are just a lot of hurdles involved in creating a different way to import pieces into the Generator.
  2. RPGMakerWeb

New Tokiwa Graphics Packs: Giant Monsters Pack S No.1, Classic Monsters Pack S No.3

It's another release day, and today we have a Tokiwa Graphics extravaganza! First up we have Tokiwa Graphics Giant Monsters Pack S No.1! 4 new Giant Monsters: The Ogre, Chimera, Fenrir, and Thanatos. Each gets 4 variations, plus 2 walking sprites (Normal and Shadow)! Read more on the RPG...
  3. RPGMakerWeb

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Last week was exciting, but let's move on to something new! Character Generator, Plugin, and Coding Changes incoming! Enhanced Character Generator! The RPG Maker MZ Character Generator, on top of having all new art, has had two major changes to help you create the hero or villain you envision...
  4. RPGMakerWeb

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

@Shaz I have a rough idea of when the streams would be, but we are working on the schedule for that right now. Would be weekly, on a weekday, same day every week, from like, 8pm-11pm Eastern US time (NYC Time). Or possibly 7pm-10pm. Something around that time. I'm not a fan of the evil day...
  5. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: Country Woods Base Pack, User Interface Material 2

We've had another round of amazing RPG Maker MZ news last night, CHECK IT OUT HERE, but that still doesn't stop the RPG Maker Resource Pack release schedule! Let's get going with 2 new packs, both compatible with MV and MZ! Create winding rivers, peaceful forests, quaint cabins, and busy...
  6. RPGMakerWeb

Yeah, the autotiles sections still function the same way they did before.
  7. RPGMakerWeb

You can use any tile in any layer. So if you want to not use autotiles at all, you have a lot more room in B-E to make base tiles than you did in RMMV (since you could only use A tiles as base tiles before) (Still Touchfuzzy, just have switched accounts cause I was working on the new resource...
  8. RPGMakerWeb

Honestly my favorite thing to do with RM is to use things in obtuse ways to create unique stuff that was never the intention. @V_Aero I mean there are still more features to list :P.
  9. RPGMakerWeb

Last week, we took a look at the music, animations, and time progress battle system… so what is on the table for this week: Graphics, Mapping changes and Eventing! Enhanced Map Editor! Map Layers Have Returned! One of the most requested RPG Maker features makes its return in RPG Maker MZ! The...
  10. RPGMakerWeb

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

I'm sitting here waiting to hit enter -Touchfuzzy.
  11. RPGMakerWeb

Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest by Driftwood Gaming

We're happy to announce that in celebration of the upcoming RPG Maker MZ, and it's new Particle Animation system, we have partnered with @Driftwood Gaming & @Tea's Jams to make the Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest! (Art in Banner by Nowis & Archeia) Make an animation in the free open...
  12. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: Classic Heroes Vol.2, Light Novel Pop Music Vol.1

We know you are all still processing the exciting RPG Maker MZ news from last night, but that doesn't change that it's RELEASE DAY! Let's get ready for more heroes and more music! Following up on the first Classic Heroes pack, Classic Heroes Vol.2 gives you 4 more fantastic fantasy hero...
  13. RPGMakerWeb

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

RPG Maker MZ is coming this Summer to the RPG Maker Web Store and Steam, and we know you've all been waiting for some real info on RPG Maker MZ. It is time. Let the RPG Make MZ Preview series begin! Music! We know that everyone wants to get a good look at the new resources available in RPG...
  14. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: Gothic Castle Tiles, User Interface Materials

It's a horrible night to have a curse... of such great new materials to show off to you! But enough talk, have at them! The Gothic Castle Tiles feature 339 new RPG Maker MV (and MZ!) formatted tiles that you can use to create a foreboding gothic castle. The perfect home for a dramatic noble, a...
  15. RPGMakerWeb

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

The first RPG Maker MZ Trailer is here! Some observant viewers might spot some new features, and some confirmations on previous speculation....
  16. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: Time Fantasy Faces, Fantastic Piano Collection

We're sure that you are all excited for the new announcement of RPG Maker MZ, but now isn't the time to stop with releases! (And as an added bonus, the new releases for today will be 100% compatible with MZ as well!) It's time for your Time Fantasy characters to meet Face to Face! Time...
  17. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases - Creatures: Woodland Animals, Nature Soundscapes

We're all sure right now you are all hyped about the recent tweet that went out from us, but that doesn't stop this weeks release day! Let's look at what new goodies we have coming! We're fully into Spring, and it's time to get back to nature, and our first pack today, Creatures: Woodland...
  18. RPGMakerWeb

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

More info coming in the following weeks!
  19. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: FATIMA, Japanese Forest Graveyard

It's time to wind down May's releases with one last release week, this week we have a new soundtrack and a new VX Ace formatted tileset! Perfect for your sci-fi or futuristic game, FATIMA features 24 new electric tunes. With feelings of mystery to urgency to relaxation, this pack is sure to...
  20. RPGMakerWeb

New Releases: Animations Select - Fire, Kiwi Glace

Another week, another release day! (Honest question, how do I write this opening every week without it getting repetitive? Help me out guys!) Two new packs, you know the deal, let's get going! First up, we have a new set of Animations with Animations Select - Fire! Rather than a broad...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn