Search results

1. wrigty12

sorayuki's music pack [ogg] - Public Domain

I really do like this music. However, I do wish the endings allowed them to be more "loopable" for seemless BGM.
  2. wrigty12

Iavra Splash Video

You follow the link, then click the "get" button. It will download the plugin, which you put in your plugin folder then load with the plugin manager.
  3. wrigty12

Request - MV Lakeside Battleback?

You. Are. A. Saint. Thanks so much!
  4. wrigty12

Graphics Ahoy!

It's the first link in the "Pictures" spoiler in my first post.
  5. wrigty12

Graphics Ahoy!

Hi @EternalShadow, I have my "beta" version of my title logo, but was looking to possibly update it. If you have time to make it, here is my info: Username: wrigty12 Game Name: Beyond Emporica Theme: Fantasy, a little Sci-Fi Color Scheme: (see attached image) Link: none Title...
  6. wrigty12

YEP Battle A.I. Core for Actors with Auto-Battle flag Extension

Are you planning to write a 1.08 compatable version?
  7. wrigty12

Windows System Restore - Deleted .js files

That's a good idea. I should probably move everything too..
  8. wrigty12

Windows System Restore - Deleted .js files

This isn't so much a question as it is a piece of advice to anyone that this may happen to. I recently did a Windows 7 System Restore back a week due to some issues an update caused to my computer. Idiotically, I did not backup my WIP game data. Once I got back on the computer after the...
  9. wrigty12

Check if Path is Closed

I don't think I can make that comparison, since the "end point" of the shape can be any part of the line, not just the start point. Imagine drawing a "6", where the end of the tail is the start point, the cursor draws the rest, then closes in the middle, making a closed circle. I need to detect...
  10. wrigty12

Check if Path is Closed

I am looking for a way to check if a drawn path becomes closed, when the path is being drawn by lines created when a cursor is moved with the arrow keys (Imagine drawing lines to make a circle using the arrow keys). I can get the lines to draw, but I can't figure out how to check when the path...
  11. wrigty12

TDW - Restrict Weapons/Armors to Certain Actors

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed this post. Restricting item use is a different beast that preventing equipping, but I can look into it and see if I can write up something for you.
  12. wrigty12

Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

Wow, that sounds amazing. If thats the final version, it sounds like it would be perfect for what Im looking for, and a download link would be all I would need. :D
  13. wrigty12

Frontier Works: Futuristic Characters for MV

I just went to use one of the characters from this pack in MV, and I realized that there are no SV battlers for the main Actors... quite bummed :/ That's a missed opportunity 
  14. wrigty12

Wow, I like that a lot!! Can't wait to hear the finished product!
  15. wrigty12

Hey @empyreanrrv, just checking in to see how the music is going.
  16. wrigty12

Conditional Map Encounters

TDW Conditional Map Encounters - v 1.00 wrigty12 Intro - If you are making a game that has weak monsters while your player is weak, wouldn't it be nice if that same area had totally different monsters when they came back much stronger? With this plugin, you can set certain Conditions that...
  17. wrigty12

SumRndmDde's Timed Attack Core

To continuously add to your amazing system here, may I also request pressing buttons (OK, Cancel, Up/Down/Left/Right) as they appear as another "timed game" for a timed attack? Like either have the skill spit out 4 random buttons, one at a time, and the more you press correctly (and in time) the...
  18. wrigty12

Junk

@DreamX, Is it possible for you to add a small confirmation window for the Disposal Commands? Like, "Dispose ____? Yes/No". Just in case the player accidentally selects it and doesn't actually want to dispose it.
  19. wrigty12

Frontier Works: Futuristic Characters for MV

While this is awesome, is it just me or are FW-Battle3 and FW-Field3 the exact same music?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keikoumonk