Search results

1. dragon1up

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I just wanna know if it's going to be well optimized for AMD, considering how big AMD has became over the past couple of years. Sure a lot of people still use Intel as it is, just want things to run well regardless. There should be 0 lag during testing considering my specs of my computer. Just...
  2. dragon1up

Yeah I actually follow a bunch of Jap people on Twitter and they seem to get acess first before it goes fully public. Feel free to DM me or I'll just post things here. To see what people think aha
  3. dragon1up

Saw this translated from someone in Japan...come on make things clean to use.
  4. dragon1up

It would break a lot of things regardless as they won't be ported over at best you'd get Moghunter but even than ..it's not the same without Yanfly.
  5. dragon1up

New Releases - RPG Character Pack2, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.9

Had a quick look at the pack quality seems top-notch, time to attempt to export some of the designs for my own game to make mermaid people >>> with heaps of expressions. It seems like a challenge in itself though but anyway love supporting people that make awesome products! *waits for the AUD...
  6. dragon1up

Irina's Collectible Card Game Plugin - Reduce Pictures Shown

Not a problem and yeah it's like that, personally just going to save a lot of money so someone can make one.
  7. dragon1up

Yeah, I agree on that, will it be fixed would have to be the biggest issue tbh as it's a pretty big plugin that would need to be fixed if not re-worked from scratch. I wouldn't mind hiring someone and pay a decent commission upwards $1000 for something that actually works and is able to edit to...
  8. dragon1up

ah, that makes things really complicated tbh, like we could tech give it to someone to work over privately, and then release it to people that have bought the plugin collection. I don't know the logistics though in terms of what people can and can't do in terms of TOS it's a grey area. Or...
  9. dragon1up

Tldr : theory is to many refunds and or complaints about the product and lack of support, though ironically Irina still regularly releases new products and advertises them in the offical RPG maker discord.
  10. dragon1up

Card Battle System Extreme Lag

Yeah that makes sense it's an odd situation tbh as it's like I want it fixed as does everyone else in the group but issue stems from who would fix such a code lol
  11. dragon1up

My bad in terms of the double reply, and yeah already found it and tried it out and that had so much lag on it...saying it was playable when clearly it wasn't, I wonder if we're allowed to post the code somewhere for someone to look over it and fix it up, considering the download is unavailable...
  12. dragon1up

WTF the actual **** I just clicked it now...that says a lot..no support or anything, that's a shame it had a lot of potential tbh..
  13. dragon1up

I did get a refund, see the above posts by me but I was in contact with Itcho. itself though and talked about what had happened, with multiple sc to prove the lack of communication and support on her end. Even though I did buy the project ages ago, before wanting a refund I had numerous emails...
  14. dragon1up

I honestly wouldn't care if it was just 10 cards or something per deck tbh, make it akin to pazzak where the player has limited resources, to begin with. Though not the same exactly just something playable. I did try a game called Yoaki Shuffle which had a demo with all the plugins and stuff in...
  15. dragon1up

OcRam - Time system plugin

Thanks so much for taking my advice for the time/clock thing !! Now I should be easily able to edit it and show you what I can do with the images !!
  16. dragon1up

Yeah no worries I'll get the core and go from there and another idea is maybe have a few images that show off the time and stuff. And then having the ability to customize said images just a thought :) whatever is easy for you honestly.
  17. dragon1up

Starbird General Resources

@Marquise* Yeah I can see that and don't have a problem with that at all honestly and thanks for the feedback :)
  18. dragon1up

RMMV The Contractor

I have been taking the feedback and begun to fix things up :) looking into changing the time thing to something else also and not have a huge thing in the up rightmost corner too.
  19. dragon1up

Named all the switches and all but when I go into the game, nothing changes at all. None of the tint changes or anything? Am I missing a core plugin, turned off MOG hunter Time-hud and time plugin prior to also. + any plugin recommendations to display the time of course that can be customized...
  20. dragon1up

Starbird General Resources

Thanks, I shall aha, like looking around for things that I could possibly use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HikariHason