Search results

1. Servidion

Need the underside of floating islands tiles. Not overworld. (MV)

That's awesome! Thank you very much Avery!
  2. Servidion

Need the underside of floating islands tiles. Not overworld. (MV)

So I finally got to the Spirit Gardens section of my game. It's basically a series of floating islands with some clear floor, but the rim and underside of the island is still dirt/grass/stone. I have come to realize I don't have the underside of the islands in any form in a tile set and I don't...
  3. Servidion

Ain's RTP Battler Frankenstein Edits

Those looks spectacular! I'll for sure download these battlers. Looks great. Keep it up! :D
  4. Servidion

Help identifying conditional info. EG: $gameParty.members()[3].(Buffrank1here?)

ALRIGHT so more info. But first here is my UI. Don't mind the stuff in the middle of the screen. To the left of the faces is where I want the state icons to grow from right to left. Not sure how to go about it. I know using ${$gameParty.leader().allicons()} as a text will display the icon IDs...
  5. Servidion

Show multiple state overlays at once.

@dbchest I completely understand. Thank for for taking an interest in my request. ^^
  6. Servidion

@dbchest Doesn't necessarily need to have any of Yanfly's functions, I just don't want it to interfere with any of the plugins he has created. I use just about every single one of Yanfly's plugins, including Buffs and States Core.
  7. Servidion

Move Battle Menu to right side?

Give this plugin a try. It's amazing and super easy to use. http://sumrndm.site/super-tools-engine/
  8. Servidion

So I've been searching around for a while now and have yet to find something like this. Basically I want to be able to show multiple State Overlays at the same time. I intend to design my own overlays in such a manner that there's very little overlap. What I would like in this plugin: 1: The...
  9. Servidion

Well after some fumbling around the internet I found that ${$gameParty.leader().allIcons()} will display the icon ID (Aka the number of the icon), but not the icon itself for all states on the party leader. How do I turn this text into an actual icon?
  10. Servidion

So I've been using SDR's Hud Maker and it's pretty spectacular. There's just a few things I'm missing for perfection. http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/ 1: Managed to get ahold of a friend to help me with the buffs. $gameParty.leader()._buffs[2]==1 and $gameParty.members()[1]._buffs[2]==1 Is what I...
  11. Servidion

Add additional stats to SumRdmDde's StatDistribution plugin?

So I'm using SRDude's StatDistribution plugin here http://sumrndm.site/stat-distribution/ and I am curious if there's a way to add some of Yanfly's stats to it. Examples include: Armor Penetration % - http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/28/yep-33-armor-scaling/ Critical Damage Multiplier % -...
  12. Servidion

(Solved, mostly) Parameter for element amplify/magnify/absorb and critical damage?

Thank you very much! Solved my issues for the most part. I'll have to leave absorption to the description window.
  13. Servidion

(Solved) Yanfly Element Core. Difference between Magnify and Amplify?

It's been a decade and a half (or 3/2 decades, amirite?) since I had to do anything more than 2+2. A bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea. lol Your last post actually clarifies it a lot. Thank you for that. :D
  14. Servidion

Ahh gotcha. I understand a bit better now. Your math on multiplicative elements is a little bit beyond me, but Additive is more what I'm looking for anyway. Thank you very much, Poryg!
  15. Servidion

Alright so I have the descriptions for Magnify and Amplify and I'm having trouble understanding the difference between the two. Magnify - If the user performs a skill or item that utilizes element x (or name),increase or decrease its damage by y%. If a skill or item has multiple elements, the...
  16. Servidion

(Solved, mostly) Parameter for element amplify/magnify/absorb and critical damage?

So I found a great plugin from SumRndmDde called Equip Comparison Upgrade, and I would like to add some additional stats, but I have no idea even where to look in the JS file. It's all jibberish to me. I want to add the following from Yanfly's plugins: -Elemental Absorb (From the Element Core...
  17. Servidion

MV Play test not working.

There was no plugins. It was a fresh install of MV and a new project. I've since got it to work, but I'm not sure what I did to fix the problem. Between reinstalling a few times, to validating steam files, to restarting the PC, etc. it eventually worked just fine. Not sure what the issue was or...
  18. Servidion

MV Play test not working.

So now that life is beginning to settle down (moved to another country) I decided to brush the dust off RPG Maker MV and continue my project. The maker itself works fine, but even when I started a brand new project when I do a playtest the title screen music starts but the screen stays black. If...
  19. Servidion

MV Crashes sometimes when I save.

My primary drive is a Solid State, but MV (Via Steam) is installed on a secondary HDD, as well as all the associated files for my game.
  20. Servidion

MV Crashes sometimes when I save.

Been a long time since I logged on (moved to a different country and have been very busy). @RHachicho I never did figure out why my MV would crash often when saving, but I did discover some things. The more you do in the program since the last time it was restarted the slower it gets and the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HikariHason