Search results

1. DMIgames

DMI's Fade Control

DMI's Fade Control v1.0 Author: Dizzy Media Inc. Introduction This is a simple plugin to help control fade times for map transfers and screen fades (Fade In/Fade Out) Features Controls Fades Screenshots How to Use Change values of fade times in plugin settings. Demo No demo needed...
  2. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

Working good now, thanks for the quick fix! Edit: So I added a little fix myself to the help window width, x and y values as I felt I needed to change it a bit :) Added the help window initialize as well as the help values in the areas above Window_Help.prototype.initialize =...
  3. DMIgames

MOG Time System + Map Title Issue

*CONSOLE SHOT BELOW* So I am using Mog's time system and SumRndmDde title map background plugins, everything works fine with the time system on a regular map but if i try the title screen i get an error like this: Of course I added the tags to disable the time system from functioning on...
  4. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

@Jiffy Here's a few screenshots
  5. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

I can't seem to get the grid inventory to display at all in MV 1.50 v_v I tried a brand new project with no other plugins but still nothing, any thoughts about this?
  6. DMIgames

Organize Options Menu Plugin v1.02b

Seems to not work for the latest version of MV v_v it creates the categories but once you go into one it's all kinds of broken. Graphics displays nothing (even if you have fullscreen or other plugins activated), audio duplicates the few options and gameplay options are also duplicated v_v
  7. DMIgames

Fragments of Genesis

Gotcha, thanks for the approval and getting it in the right area ^_^ Thanks for your support! ^_^ Thanks so much! Trying to get that last push! :D
  8. DMIgames

Fragments of Genesis

Trailer: About: A sci-fi adventure game filled with puzzles, mystery and a little bit of humor. Story: An evil plot to escape a desolate planet brings together the unfortunate few who were cast aside. Try the Alpha! http://fragmentsofgenesis.com/game/download/ Steam Greenlight...
  9. DMIgames

Orange Mouse Data

Thanks a lot for this ^_^ I found this useful for implementing a switch that shows in game hints, so now keyboard, gamepad and the mouse all have a button down trigger for showing hints. Keep being awesome! :D
  10. DMIgames

Title Bgs

Yeah that's why i was adding it in manually in the system data JSON next to the titleBgm but that's where it kept resetting because like you said it's technically not in there :p tehe Works perfectly! Thanks! ^_^
  11. DMIgames

Title Bgs

Hello everyone! I am in need of a really simple plugin/script that plays a bgs of choice on the title screen, i tried adding it in myself in the core MV files but it likes to reset the set bgs when I change the title bgm in any fashion. If anyone is up to this that would be great ^_^ Example...
  12. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

@Quxios oh nice ^_^ what are the new additions/fixes for 2.2.2? Are they listed anywhere?
  13. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

Hey I noticed a glitch when testing some gameplay, if I am standing near an audio source , lets say a fire and then i open the options menu and go back to the title, the Qaudio will still play on the title screen. I use SE for my Qaudio plugin commands, I did however patch this myself in the...
  14. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

Awesome! Thanks for the reply, i downloaded Qaudio and Qplus, popped em in, adjusted the plugin command and BOOM! It works ^_^ Tested the audio changes from options menu, fix is definitely applied. Nice work ^_^
  15. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

Hey hows it going Quxios? Awesome plugin you have here, did you ever get around to fixing the issue the previous comment was about? Would be great to know! Thanks ^_^
  16. DMIgames

MBS - Sound Emittance

I have been trying to get this to work for a few days now and have had no luck, i started a brand new MV project in MV v1.3.4, popped the script in and added the comments <s_emittance: se/Wolf> (yes i tried both m4a and ogg) <s_e_radius: 3> <s_e_volume: 90> <s_e_pitch: 100> I...
  17. DMIgames

Womb to Tomb

It's the poops womb not the womb of a human lol use your imagination. Yes the synopsis says something like that "Womb to Tomb is a comedy video game about a piece of poop called miss poopsies, you will play as her and follow in her adventures from her comfortable womb to the depths of the body...
  18. DMIgames

Womb to Tomb

if you read the description the game is about a piece of poop named miss poopsies who lived in her womb happy as can be until one day her adventure began, her adventure from Womb to Tomb ;)  
  19. DMIgames

Womb to Tomb

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!  Here's my post for #Feedbackfriday, I had some tiles made for #W2Tgame and wanted to see what you guys think, try to watch it in HD as it looks different (colors). I also animated the character graphic in the corner.  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HikariHason