Search results

1. Silenity

Icon Ideas for JP/SP?

A star - being guided by the stars, etc A book - knowledge, w/e Class specific = fist for warrior, shield for knight, staff for mage, etc
  2. Silenity

Two formulas for action sequence

It would probably be better to post your own unique thread with more detail on your issue rather than necroing a 3 year old thread.
  3. Silenity

what is the track list for the DS resource pack?

1-20 are from DS Resource Pack. 21-40 are from DS+
  4. Silenity

No Sv Actors!

They dont have them lol
  5. Silenity

Yanfly Lunatic Code Help

That works like a charm. Thank you so much! <3
  6. Silenity

Yanfly Lunatic Code Help

I'm trying to replicate something like this: -Fighter has the Combo passive. -Every attack increases his Combo by 1. -The more combo stacks he has the more damage his attacks do. -If he does something other than attack like use a skill or item, the combo resets to 0. I tried editing the code...
  7. Silenity

Given Challenge vs Self-Imposed Challenge

Eh. Disagree, think of challenges such as Nuzlocke in Pokemon. It's just for fun. Making players "earn" their fun doesn't sound very fun either.
  8. Silenity

How Long Have YOU Been Using RPG Maker?

Since 2013 with a solid 0 progress on anything because im dumb and keep scrapping all my projects. But I still have fun with it since its always just been a hobby of mine!
  9. Silenity

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Happy new years yall! sad boi aesthetic for 2020
  10. Silenity

Screen Variables

Sweet release.
  11. Silenity

Older scripts that never made it to MV?

Honestly, I'm surprised that after all these years I haven't seen an equipment levels plugin. Fomar's Equipment Levels from RPG Maker VX Ace
  12. Silenity

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Heyo. Tryna make a damage formula where the luck stat plays as bonus damage. So your luck is from 0-100 and you have that as a percentage to land a bonus damage and then a roll on your luck as actual bonus damage. Hard to explain so will show example. Harold has 25 Luck. Harold's attack has a...
  13. Silenity

Yanfly's Attachable Augments Questions

<Augment Attach: type> Add Passive State: x </Augment Attach: type> Make state with a trait that allows them to equip whatever weapon type you want. EDIT: Wait I misread the question. The above answer is wrong. I'll keep looking.
  14. Silenity

How did you come up with your name?

I got it by combining the words Silence and Serene.
  15. Silenity

Using differently sized faces.

Upsize it? Put it in a 96x96 window and add a frame so it doesnt look so empty?
  16. Silenity

[MV] Need help using plugin commands w/YanFly's Class Core

It'll be its own unique plugin.
  17. Silenity

[MV] Need help using plugin commands w/YanFly's Class Core

Check out Corniflex Class Core Add-On
  18. Silenity

Giving the player optional Risk and Reward

Kinda depends. I feel like it's always reward anyway because most players will reset until the results fall into their favor. It could be something like loss of a party member via permadeath also Fire Emblem, or loss of stats, significant gold/item loss, buff to enemies on a global scale so now...
  19. Silenity

Changing default attack animation based on character/weapon

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Weapon_Unleash_(YEP) This will help for different weapons.
  20. Silenity

New Release: Classic Heroes

Nice release @Low

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HikariHason