Search results

1. Kokoro Hane

July 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

My July goals are.... - Complete and release the full version of RE/COUNT RE:VERSE - Also make something for the One Map Challenge (I have a new, simpler idea)
  2. Kokoro Hane

Event One Map Game Challenge

My original idea for a one map challenge is on hold. I thought of a better, more hilarious idea, a concept which came into being due to my friend discovering a certain error in my last game that's since been fixed and her exploiting it lol.
  3. Kokoro Hane

I am happy to say, as of yesterday, I managed to finish the jam edition of the game. It was a lot of fun to make and can't wait to release the full version next month, but gosh it feels so good to have released another RM game! I'm also happy how many compliments the voice acting has gotten from...
  4. Kokoro Hane

[ FIXED] A full party when there shouldn't be! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you so much guys!!! That was precisely the problem. I cleared it but didn't "delete" it. I just actually deleted, and whilst the save still shows the invisible members, restarting the game from the beginning the invisible members are gone! I wasn't far into development so this isn't too...
  5. Kokoro Hane

[ FIXED] A full party when there shouldn't be! PLEASE HELP!

I am making a new game in MV and there is a really weird error I do not understand. I only have one party member (and she is even set as the starting party, only her, no one else). I cleared out all the default characters in the "Actors" list, as I have normally done in the past and set the...
  6. Kokoro Hane

Finally getting back into using MV again! Working on a little pet project for a jam. It's almost due, but it seems I can manage a demo for the jam and have the full version done within a week after. I'm really excited, as a friend did the character art! Normally I rely on RTP, edits, or the...
  7. Kokoro Hane

Okay so now that I am finally done with a certain game jam that took a lot of my time, lol, I'm going to be resuming work on "The Cursed Tower". I'll probably finish all the eventing before I apply all the voice acting. Mapping is *almost* done I just have to spruce up the dungeons a bit to look...
  8. Kokoro Hane

RMVXA Rave Heart

A wild @Starmage appears! Looking forward to this game still, glad to know you're still at it~
  9. Kokoro Hane

Is it RPG maker community worthy if you take out the RPG Battle part of it?

RPGs do not have to have battles. There are games made with RM that have no battles at all. A good example would be horror games in which you read journals and usually have to avoid enemies. Honestly, battles are only needed if it fits your game. Is your game mostly exploration? Ate you simply...
  10. Kokoro Hane

Well one goal for the month done.... update. Only I missed a very stupid typo lol, I'm not updating the game again just for one word I guess that soap has to remain "soup" lol. Also, I did a DiY DVD cover insert for personal backup. Not perfect yet though, and I should really buy those slide...
  11. Kokoro Hane

RMMV JOURNEY OF THE SCROLL [Ver2.2][Voice Acted][Free]

Updated all builds to 2.2! Fixes include: - Stuck error in Royal Town remedied - Some typo corrections - A missing line from Queen Gale added - Name credit fix during end credits
  12. Kokoro Hane

My goal for this month is simple; I hope this will be the final updated build for Journey of The Scroll uploaded. Stuck error was discovered, easily avoidable (just don't go to the road leading out of Royal Town passed the graveyard), but sucks if you get it, so I'll be uploading a fix (along...
  13. Kokoro Hane

RMMV JOURNEY OF THE SCROLL [Ver2.2][Voice Acted][Free]

A stuck error has been discovered! Thanks to a friend for finding it. I will be uploading a fixed version later in the week, but for now, the error is very easy to avoid; simply do not go to the end of the path show here----
  14. Kokoro Hane

Em-A-Li Release!

@Treynor I recently played the browser demo on Chrome as well (just discovered it this morning), and I ran into no errors. The game ran fine on my end as well. I wonder what could be the problem?
  15. Kokoro Hane

That feeling of loss (of a game project)

@TheoAllen Oh, wow! Having to come up with the core code sounds horrendous!
  16. Kokoro Hane

That feeling of loss (of a game project)

Well, to much disappointment, some unfinished RPG Maker projects I used to have seem to be missing. My brain recalls backing it up somewhere, but perhaps either I really didn't or deleted it from said back up, not sure which. I checked all my flashdrives, even booted up one of my older...
  17. Kokoro Hane

Heavily Story-driven game

I myself make heavily story-driven games in RPG Maker, probably due to me more accustomed to making VNs. If it's something you'd like to tackle, I don't see why not. If the story is very interesting, you'll easily draw in players. I do recommend, however, to start with a small scale project...
  18. Kokoro Hane

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Actually been making progress on ACT II for Rebellion of Gilfer's Bay! It'll be ready for recording in January! I also received more lines for ACT I today, yay~ For the One Map Challenge side-project I am creating, I just fixed an error I overlooked (and it provides me an open slot for an event...
  19. Kokoro Hane

Announcement Community News - December 17, 2019

Hmmmm.... definitely going to have to try the other skins. The new default one looks a bit too plain lol. I kind of miss the old format, but I'll get used to this one I guess. Could just be the skin that is glaring to me, lol.
  20. Kokoro Hane

RMVXA Final Pirate Haven: Rebellion of Gilfer's Bay

Might as well share some mapping progress.... So whilst I am wanting to put more efforts in mapping than the last, Gilfer's Bay has to remain its glitchy looking self from the first game, BUT! I still improve upon it by making it look more like a pirate port with nets, anchors, seafood stands...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb