Search results

1. ndcomix

$gameScreen.fadeOut(), interpreter.wait(), and others not working.

I Ossra, I appreciate your input. Unfortunately, that's not going to be feasible approach for reasons that would take me a long time to explain but could probably be summarized as: 1) Too resource intensive and 2) Conflicting variables & validators between multiple simultaneous loops. I will...
  2. ndcomix

Oops, double posted. Plz disregard this comment. :) Or mods plz delete it!
  3. ndcomix

Here's a little context: I've built a puzzle game where the player can arrange all sorts of components and characters to "set" a level however they'd like. Afterwords, they hit "go" and the program runs through the level, causing certain interactions and reactions based on the player's setup...
  4. ndcomix

Thanks for your input Ossra, I appreciate your time & suggestions. Unfortunately, there is a multitude of complex movements, animations, and screen effects that need to coordinate with the frames. Using a time interval was not effective in my tests, particularly with the quantity of effects. I...
  5. ndcomix

Hi there. I am experiencing issues with certain plugin commands executing in javascript. To isolate external factors, I created a brand new game with no plugins and wrote this simple code: Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function(command, args) { if (command === "testFadeOut") {...
  6. ndcomix

RMMV Tinknof Dungeon Crawl || coming this summer 2017

Tinknof Dungeon Crawl coming this summer 2017 Tinknof Dungeon Crawl is a puzzle game. As the protagonist you are charged with carefully setting traps and monsters to stop the hero's advancement. If you solved the puzzle, the heroes will be defeated and you may advance to the next level...
  7. ndcomix

Tinknof: Dungeon Crawl Coming this summer, 2017 for Androids, iPhones, and PCs...

Tinknof: Dungeon Crawl Coming this summer, 2017 for Androids, iPhones, and PCs. https://www.facebook.com/tinknof

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenrii19