Search results

1. Best parallax plugins to work with Terrax?

Hi. So usually I am not about Parallax mapping because I don't have the patience nor the skill. However, I am trying it out. I made my map first. Next, I opened that up in GIMP and then created a ground layer. I saved the ground layer. What do you guys recommend as the best parallax plugins that...
  2. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

I think I figured it out, thanks. I'll update. EDIT: FIXED.
  3. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

I am confused as to how I would make those changes. I only want light around certain events (for example, I have a wall light doodad, and I want to put a circular light around it). I only, for most cases, want the light around the player to be in caves. Not in a normal town. How do I make that...
  4. Terrax Lighting system

can I use just the lighting effects with the radii and different things only on events without darkening the whole screen? Thanks!
  5. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

That is, can I use just the lighting effects with the radii and different things only on events without darkening the whole screen? Thanks!
  6. New to MV... how does this mapping system work. Confused on red background that appears sometimes.

Is this just how it normally looks? Like there are a bunch of tiles with these outlines that would look MUCH better at transparent. There has to be a good tutorial on mapping somewhere here (not how to make good maps, but of the actual mechanism itself)... I just can't find it.
  7. New to MV... how does this mapping system work. Confused on red background that appears sometimes.

I used RMXP pretty extensively; I just got MV today. I know the mapping system hasn't had the layer system since RMXP. However, can someone please explain the letters on these tiles?? Does this majorly affect importing tiles? When there was a red background in the RMXP tilesets, I could just put...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagle