Search results

1. TheOddFellow

Nothing like an IGMC contest to get those creative juices flowing.

Nothing like an IGMC contest to get those creative juices flowing.
  2. TheOddFellow

RMMV Fire Emblem Essentials MV [Project is cancelled]

Hope things work out well for you! No rush, just support! Ps. I know how difficult an FE system is because I made a psuedo-working one in a month (not worth releasing at all...) So, good luck, man!
  3. TheOddFellow

[MV] Get any map's height/width

This seems... Awfully complex... Or, perhaps the answer to my question requires as such. My maps will be changing a lot, and I needed a simple way to teleport only using different maps widths and heights. Like; "$gameVariables.value()" or the like?
  4. TheOddFellow

[MV] Get any map's height/width

Question: How can I get the width and height of any map within my game? "$dataMap.height" and "$dataMap.width" will get the data only of the map I am currently on. I've tried using IDs in multiple ways to access data to maps I have previously made, but to no avail. I've searched a lot of...
  5. TheOddFellow

RMMV Destiny Calls: Sacrilege

This art. The Final Fantasy-styled name. You leave just enough mystery and potential conflict to make the game interesting, and I love how you've changed how the menu. Can't wait to try a demo.
  6. TheOddFellow

RMMV RPG VS (VerSus)

This looks interesting! It's like Marvel vs. Capcom, but using use Indies as a group! I love the idea!
  7. TheOddFellow

RMMV First Video Game: No Such Thing as Heroes (Demo)

"Link not Found" "File isn't here anymore." ... I was looking forward to playtesting this just moments ago.
  8. TheOddFellow

RMMV Rainfall Tower - A Dark Souls Inspired Game

Just keep going man. You can never tell how well-received something is going to be if you stop working towards completion. Also, you'll gain skills from completion and come up with ideas to make your next project faster. I have two 1-hour games, and my second 1-hour game is significantly better...
  9. TheOddFellow

Tags doesn't work in YEP_SmartJump

Not really. I'll probably just script in the jumps with other events. But, thanks! I hope you're far in your game!
  10. TheOddFellow

Tags doesn't work in YEP_SmartJump

Really, late, but I felt I had part of an answer to your question. I am using (YEP_SmartJump v1.03) on RPG Maker 1.6.1. I marked my regions with: <Illegal Jump: 2> For Tilesets; YEP_SmartJump works strangely. On, A4 (Walls) I've marked both the top and bottom "Terrain Tag" with 2; and while...
  11. TheOddFellow

RMMV Displaced.

Fujimaru I know. However, I don't wish to trouble anyone until I'm quite sure I'm done with the game. RaynRayn I appreciate that! I'm having my friends playtest the game first; ideas and all that. My friend has an amazing computer, and likes to break stuff, and another of my friends heavily...
  12. TheOddFellow

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

RPG Maker MV updated today, and it was the previous release (I auto-update the RPG Maker.) And F9 does not bring up variables and switches, and holding control won't let me go past walls. I *did* upload a game for my friends to playtest, and haven't brought the game up myself since then. I only...
  13. TheOddFellow

Event Summer Map Contest Submissions Thread

Title: The Crystalsand Lake Comments: Tasked with finding one of the best new summer hotspots, our intrepid adventurer does indeed find a clear lake surrounded by crystalsand. The only problem, is that the mountainous locale is haunted... Hah--an adventurer's day is never done. Materials Used...
  14. TheOddFellow

Event Summer Map Contest and MV Tileset Sale!

Ya know. I thought of that. I honestly did, but I never used the option so I discarded that idea. Thanks for the reply!
  15. TheOddFellow

RMMV Displaced.

Fujimaru Actually, I'm not an artist, it takes days before I'm satisfied with a bit of art I would use as reference material for someone else. I'm practicing pixel art now, but I've never done portraits. As for now, only the main character, Tania, and the antagonist, Lahan, have an official...
  16. TheOddFellow

Event Summer Map Contest and MV Tileset Sale!

I saw submissions with what looked like map events, but when I saved my image the map events were not saved. I kinda need to show my map events to give the full effect of what I was going for.
  17. TheOddFellow

RMMV As a Hero

How's the game creation so far?
  18. TheOddFellow

Select Items, Hidden Items

Wow! This is going to save my database! I took the plugin out for a spin between two events <SelectItemFilter:> Hooded Ophorous And the plugin was smart enough to not screw up looking for the tag without messing up or requiring a reset! And thanks for the other plugin solution, too. (Crediting...
  19. TheOddFellow

Can't help but feel I am perpetuating a misunderstanding. The reason I asked is because my game...

Can't help but feel I am perpetuating a misunderstanding. The reason I asked is because my game WILL BE written in English. English is my first language. I thought the rule only allowed Demos which were specifically translated into english from another language. @[11:@Archeia] Wow... That's...
  20. TheOddFellow

RMMV The Long Road (Demo Available)

Wow, the things that are done using RPG Maker... This is a great example of originality in overcoming the specs of a game engine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamfever18