Search results

1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

All Pop up Icon Become Black Box

Have you tried the loading test I mentioned? Because if the icons show fine in your inventory as you said so, then that means your iconset should still be fine for the pixi limit unless there's a different limit on the map and in the inventory screen... Also, do you really need all icons...
  2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Front View vs Side view

I seem to like both, no preferences really (talking more about games in general, not RM specific)... The default front-view of RPG Maker from VX to MV doesn't show any kind of image for your party though so I kind of prefer XP's front view vs VX-MV. btw I'm curious, what kind of "view" would...
  3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Larger images take longer to load... This is also why it's not recommended to have parallaxed maps that are too big... And since phones are usually slower than PCs, you need to really take more care with your image size... Since your problem is only on mobile and not on PC, and the icons show...
  4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Can you try to make another event to add that same item then do this: Obtain item first time Open inventory (see if icon shows) Obtain item second time (See if icon shows now) If the second time shows the icon already, then it's probably a loading delay issue caused by using the long iconset...
  5. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Super exhausting.

Super exhausting.
  6. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

A quick fix for people who wants the plugin to only fire on increase of item, while waiting for the author to add it as a parameter or so: open the plugin, find line 165 which should be if (container) { and change it into if (container && amount > 0) {
  7. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

How can I pass behind A3 and A4 tiles? They do not accept the star, only O and X.

Nah, region restriction is only to be able to set O/X (passable / not passable) on regions for either all characters or just either player/events. What the OP wants is akin to having the B-E star passability setting on the A3/A4 tiles so that if the player walks on them, the player will appear...
  8. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

How do I remove the highlight/rectangle cursor?

If you want the rectangle to be removed from all menus, you can just delete it from the Window.png file inside you project's img/system folder
  9. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Almost a month of inactivity again XD How are you guys? Anybody need some vitamins? :D

Almost a month of inactivity again XD How are you guys? Anybody need some vitamins? :D
  10. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Sync Animation Flash to Custom Added Picture Elements

Try to look at Sprite_Base since that's the parent of Sprite objects. or Sprite_Battler the parent of Sprite_Actor and Sprite_Enemy.. Since flashing is part of animations, check the functions related to the animation setup.
  11. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Module change via Custom Name?

Yeah, as I said in one of the replies before, the game adds formatting codes to the message box text because that's how the game knows what to do (like line breaks to determine where the next line begins because the message box can have four lines but the text you write is only taken as 1 whole...
  12. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Add this line above above the convert call: p $game_message.all_text Then test it with the console running, this should print out the how the engine sees the current text in your message box into the console. Also, are you editing the default scripts directly? That is not suggested because...
  13. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Try microsoft's OneDrive

Try microsoft's OneDrive
  14. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

What formula did you use? and what does your module look like right now? What is the text you wrote in your message box? One problem I can think of though is that the text in the message box isnt actually coded directly as how you typed it because the engine adds some formatting stuff to it...
  15. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

How do I get the target's element rate?

Where are you trying to use it? elementRate(ID) is indeed the correct function. If its not working it could be target doesnt exist or is wrong. This will usually cause an error unless its on the damage formula which blocks error and just makes damage zero, though if it is indeed in the damage...
  16. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

It should work for any thing that shows text... Or even other data types actually, as long as you're returning the correct data type.
  17. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

States

You can make your skill run a common event which then asks you to choose the target actor via show choices, then add the state via that event too..
  18. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

It doesnt work because Vocab_2:: + item.name would actually mean Get the text equivalent of Vocab_2:: then add item.name to that text It doesnt become a call to Vocab_2::Item_1 You can try to replace it with this, see if it works eval("Vocab_2::" + item.name) This should be adding the words...
  19. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

States

Its also doable without any additional script at all, just by utilizing the damage formula box since it allows any viable rgss code.. If you want it to affect some other character you could do it like $game_party.battle_members(index).add_state(State_ID); your actual damage formula Where...
  20. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Cloud overlay loop?

Then you'd probably need a way to push them "off the map" first... Like maybe make extra pictures for it to make it look like they are going off... So if for example half of your cloud is still on map due to the placement, you would make images that only have that 1/2 cloud, then maybe 1/4...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishafer001