Search results

1. Brayden P

FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

Was just wondering if @FuzzyDemon could make the furry gen parts colorable? Please, Please work on this~
  2. Brayden P

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Thanks for the help in that aspect but I'm using the "Extended Generator". Is there a way I can fix it there?
  3. Brayden P

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

HELP! I have an issue with the anthro sprites... When I use them in a generator they seem to... not have necks? In the face generator I mean. Like, the face part of the generator? The head appears but Their necks don't come up like in the "Variation" image. Is this supposed to happen and if not...
  4. Brayden P

Life is a game... And we ALL lose in the end.

Life is a game... And we ALL lose in the end.
  5. Brayden P

Making A RPGMMV Generator

Thanks so much Kino! I have minimal programming knowledge so I may just add parts to Schlangan's generator.
  6. Brayden P

Making A RPGMMV Generator

Hello! Its been a while since I've been around the RPG Maker Community but now I'm back and... with... lots.... of questions...? :kaoswt2: First of all I'd like to credit Schlangan for the idea and their amazing extended generator which you can find here...
  7. Brayden P

It worked! Thanks sooooo much. Cant wait for the SV but its not something I'm gonna be nagging on it.
  8. Brayden P

Where is the "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS" button? I only see the "NakedSprites.7z" button. Also now I'm getting a "HTTP 404 error" Message popping up saying this: HTTP 404 error That’s odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page Try this Retype the web address Go back to the last page
  9. Brayden P

I got the package and they were not there :(
  10. Brayden P

Where have you put these beautiful, long awaited beauties? By that I mean are they in this download or somewhere else?  ;)  (BTW Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much)
  11. Brayden P

Paying for Recorces

I was wondering if there is there a way to make people pay for my recorces, games, ect. through this site? If not, Does anyone know an alternative? Thanks! ;) :P :D
  12. Brayden P

Okay! I'm rooting for you! Wish you the Best of luck and hope you get done soon! Go FuzzyDemon!
  13. Brayden P

Its been a while and I was wondering if you had any updates on having Male Naked Sprites?
  14. Brayden P

Maid's Music Studio [Active]

Thank You for pointing that out. I will attempt to PM you soon. Thanks!
  15. Brayden P

Maid's Music Studio [Active]

File Type: .mp3 and .ogg. Can you make 2 separate folders with the .oggs and the .mp3s? That would be nice. Thanks! Description: Can you create a Metallic sounding sound pack of at least 32 songs... I'm not expecting it by tomorrow but I have around 6 weeks wait time. The songs will range in...
  16. Brayden P

[STV] Window Skins | Newest: Solid | Count: 66

This is EXACTALLY what I was looking for. Specifically the steampunk.
  17. Brayden P

Custom Window Skin (RMMV)

Thanks! These are just what I was looking for!
  18. Brayden P

I no longer do though.

I no longer do though.
  19. Brayden P

To tell you the truth I used to steal software like sims 4, sims 3, rpgmaker vx ace and many...

To tell you the truth I used to steal software like sims 4, sims 3, rpgmaker vx ace and many more. This resulted In many viruses and such. Total Computer Wipe Count (TCWC) = 14

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishafer001