Search results

1. MushroomCake28

New skills not showing when leveling up

@Sharm Many new comers who post in the RPG Creator section actually don't use RPG Creator and mistake this section for the MV support section. That's why I'm asking.
  2. MushroomCake28

New skills not showing when leveling up

Which engine are you using?
  3. MushroomCake28

Point and click segments?

Almost anything is possible if you know how to code. Point and click is definitely possible in RPG Maker engines if you have the right plugins or scripts.
  4. MushroomCake28

urgent help!! parallax map

Moved to Javascript/Plugin Support.
  5. MushroomCake28

Fixing lighting when the screen is tinted

You'll most likely need a lighting script for that. RGSS3 Script Requests
  6. MushroomCake28

Can i use default rpgmmv models in the game that im gonna upload to google play?

RPG Maker MV What do you mean by "uploading the default rpg maker mv models to google play"? If you mean to ask if you can use RPG Maker MV's default asset in a game you made in RPG Maker on to google play, then yes you are allowed to do that, provided you own a legal copy of RPG Maker MV.
  7. MushroomCake28

Finnuval's FrontView Battlers

Those battlers look amazing! I don't know if I'm the only who absolutely LOVES the parrot haha xD.
  8. MushroomCake28

Gacha (random item generator) SOS

RPG Maker MV It's because in the show text window you are displaying the value of the variable, which is the id of the item, not the item itself. A solution would be to set the item name as the value of another game variable and use that one instead in the message window. Let's say I use...
  9. MushroomCake28

My First Workable Prototype

RPG Maker MV You must deploy your project. In the top part of the software, click on File -> Deployment.
  10. MushroomCake28

How to change spell effect sounds?

Yes, in the database, in the animation tab, on the right: SE stands for Sound Effect.
  11. MushroomCake28

TRADE VXA: Looking to trade mapping skills for help with custom tilesets. AD&D project.

I've approved this thread, but please link some of your maps you can make. If someone's going to trade you their skills, they must know what your skills are and what they can produce.
  12. MushroomCake28

The pirates are taking over!

The pirates are taking over!
  13. MushroomCake28

Online for me too. I actually prefer online classes lol xD.

Online for me too. I actually prefer online classes lol xD.
  14. MushroomCake28

A Couple of Misc. Questions...

Since this is project specific, I'm moving this thread. Game Ideas and Prototypes.
  15. MushroomCake28

A symphonic poem composed by me

Thanks! It took me a while to complete it, so I'm glad people enjoy it!
  16. MushroomCake28

Seegurkotchi - Sea Cucumber Pet Simulator OUT NOW!

I've moved your thread to Commercial Games. Congratulations on completing your game!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.
I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackermv