Search results

1. eluukkanen

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy [IMG]

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy
  2. eluukkanen

RMMV Final Fallacy - Open-world Rogue-like RPG [Work-In-Progress]

Working on Weather in Final Fallacy. Weather works not only visually, but spending time under certain weather conditions it affects your stats and elemental resistances. Also Some enemies only appear under certain weather conditions. Also those enemies get bonuses and debuffs when under the...
  3. eluukkanen

Worked on today: Hunter Abilties: Traps In Battle: (the one to whom this is used for get's a trap in front of it. If attacked by enemy, the enemy get's hurt. Trap has a chance will it get broken) On the map: Places a trap in front of the party, which may trigger when enemy hits it) Stalking the...
  4. eluukkanen

Thank you! Retro style is easy to do with style! Sumo has moves on restraining and sumo moves that use sumo's HP as the main damage stat. You are going to love it! Thanks also for your words for the music!
  5. eluukkanen

Made some new music live for the game. Character theme for Warrior.
  6. eluukkanen

How to Change Actor's name without Name Input Scene? (script command)

Thank you both, I needed the script command in order to change it with some systems I am working on. Thank you!
  7. eluukkanen

How to Change Actor's name without Name Input Scene? (script command)

I would like to change the actor's name in the game. Without Name Input Scene. I tried and found this: $gameActors.actor(1).name() = "Change Name" but it wont work. It would be very useful to make the game change the name of a few characters. Thanks for the help
  8. eluukkanen

Working on Final Fallacy Class #11 - Sumo Sumo is one of the classes in Final Fallacy. They are ready to take on any challenge with their heavy posture. Sumo's use special Kimarite-techniques known to be used by great Sumo's of the past. In the beginning of the game they cannot use most...
  9. eluukkanen

Classic Remastered OST from Games - Released Every Week!

Now remastering Daggerfall Soundtrack New Daggerfall Dungeon Music remastered with quality instruments! This time Dungeon Music for most Daggerfall dungeon areas.
  10. eluukkanen

Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

Free Sad Music to download for free! Listen beautiful sad music and experience the sadness of loss. Sometimes there can be dark moments in your life. Sometimes you want to be left alone. This sad free music is made to show that emotion. Listen beautiful sad music by eluukkanen! New Royalty...
  11. eluukkanen

Hmm, you do custom assets?

Hmm, you do custom assets?
  12. eluukkanen

Been working on procedural map creation. I can spawn events, houses (that can be went in)...

Been working on procedural map creation. I can spawn events, houses (that can be went in), enemies to an empty map, NPC's live in them + nature and enemies on the map. Creating this in RPG Maker MV.
  13. eluukkanen

Great to be back, been working whole time for Final Fallacy New Update video: after being away Buildings, locations, everything is created with changing and interact-able objects! Final Fallacy will have trees to cut down, buildings to go into that are procedural creations or made by people...
  14. eluukkanen

Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

Early bird catches the worm they say... Beautiful Early Morning Music for your projects.
  15. eluukkanen

(srry for the double post) accident
  16. eluukkanen

How can I disable javascript plugin functions with if statement?

Got this cleared on my own. Made it not based on switches, but made a variable value inside the script itself and made it either 0 or 1. If the number is 1, the script function is show, otherwise not.
  17. eluukkanen

MARDEK 1 OST Remastered - Goznor Mardek Music from area of Goznor! Tobias Cornwall's Music of Mardek Remade with quality instruments for Goznor Village!
  18. eluukkanen

I have been bit sick, that is for the lack of updates. However, work has been steadily been done. - Battle system is coming together. Two first enemies with their skills and Ai have been made - Player Skills are in development. First skills for the "Hunter" class have been made - Shop system is...
  19. eluukkanen

Heya People

You are most welcomed here! Interested to see what sort of game you end up making. Here you can get great feedback on it
  20. eluukkanen

How can I disable javascript plugin functions with if statement?

Sorry if I ask something quite obvious, but I am trying to achieve that the plugin "Galv Battle Action Info" would disable if game switch 5 is not TRUE. My problem is that I get error when I try to add if ($gameSwitches.value(5) === true) { return true; } I have not yet figured the way...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
air_kity