Search results

1. K2fbliss

Looking for Church Tilesets

the large cross will be for the outside of this 'church'(i'm using that term loosely) the cross will also be used in sanctuary the flag will be hanging inside the flag will also be used outside the church, on the map for example, as a representation of where the group is. I might use...
  2. K2fbliss

Also note the cross would be preferred wood. Flag could be black with red cross, that would be cool. *Please note it wont be for just a church
  3. K2fbliss

Yes I need a cross that can be for a building. I found cross for grave but I need a bigger version without the dirt.  A flag with possibly the cross symbol would also be appreciated but not necessary.
  4. K2fbliss

Hello I'm in need of a cross tileset, also banner or flag with cross on it. Any help I've been looking through workshop but i cant find it.
  5. K2fbliss

DLC Community Resource Didn't Install? Yes it did! I can explain

Currently on steam the community resource pack is available, for free. So much like many of you I downloaded it, but it didn't appear. It's not in your library, or in your downloads. Or is it? When I open my RPG maker VX ace I went into my resource manager, trying to import something else...
  6. K2fbliss

graphics gale really does work well

graphics gale really does work well
  7. K2fbliss

just working on anything that pops up in my mind

just working on anything that pops up in my mind
  8. K2fbliss

Very Easy Lighting Effects Tutorial

That worked really well. You showed how to do the lighting effect, but how long does it last?
  9. K2fbliss

Very Easy Lighting Effects Tutorial

save the image as png on ur computer. then in the game(im using vxace) at top of screen press "Tools" from there select "Resource Manager" You will want to "import" into graphics/characters file. after having the correct folder, and pressing import, select the file. it will show with a red...
  10. K2fbliss

How to Add Files to Ace's Generator

I dont have an issue with facesets or characters. i have a problem with tilesets. i will create it, import it into VX Ace and I will even see it on the resource manager. what do i do then? its not on the tables? how do i add a table or tileset?
  11. K2fbliss

YOU CAN DO IT!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  12. K2fbliss

Drawings complete, moving on to next town and quests in my RPG!

Drawings complete, moving on to next town and quests in my RPG!
  13. K2fbliss

Gorlami's Musical Emporium

Wow. Thats some good stuff.
  14. K2fbliss

Looking for someone who can draw or use illustrator. if interested message me.

Looking for someone who can draw or use illustrator. if interested message me.
  15. K2fbliss

I am up to movie point in my game. Gonna go back and look over my first town and quests.

I am up to movie point in my game. Gonna go back and look over my first town and quests.
  16. K2fbliss

And que crying baby...didn't get next quest complete, but an inn and two other internal...

And que crying baby...didn't get next quest complete, but an inn and two other internal buildings are done!
  17. K2fbliss

Sleeping baby time...GAME MAKING TIME!

Sleeping baby time...GAME MAKING TIME!
  18. K2fbliss

1 quest set and done in 3rd town. Gotta stop for now, time for lunch and easter with family...

1 quest set and done in 3rd town. Gotta stop for now, time for lunch and easter with family. Happy Easter everyone!
  19. K2fbliss

Lunch time, but still working on my game. Don't you just LOVE IT?!?

Lunch time, but still working on my game. Don't you just LOVE IT?!?
  20. K2fbliss

Plot and Character Feedback

Sure! Whatever floats your boat!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PW100p