Search results

1. Jomarcenter

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

would there be a pre-order period or not? (hopefully not because nobody have the time to buy with bonus.)
  2. Jomarcenter

@Trihan it seem like their looking for top tier, while I am in mid-tier programming in terms of...

@Trihan it seem like their looking for top tier, while I am in mid-tier programming in terms of javascript as of now. despite I been making codes on different game engine on my class thesis.
  3. Jomarcenter

When you herd yanfly is helping other on making plugins to port yanfly's plugins to MZ. Welp...

When you herd yanfly is helping other on making plugins to port yanfly's plugins to MZ. Welp there goes my plans to try to fill in the void.
  4. Jomarcenter

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

If I can get the hand of the MZ software, I may start on making plugin and tools for game dev.
  5. Jomarcenter

plus more plugin maker going to be showing up in the scene. could also help in some new user learning how to code for MZ.
  6. Jomarcenter

Depends on my own budget. I may start making plugins on MZ.

Depends on my own budget. I may start making plugins on MZ.
  7. Jomarcenter

you can actually get windows 10 for free even to this day. the upgrade to windows 10 thing from microsoft is still active even to this day.
  8. Jomarcenter

I already figure one that the left side on this screen shot seem to be a list of event that is active in the map. and I also notice two new tab called "Layers" and "collection?".
  9. Jomarcenter

and a steam page to boot
  10. Jomarcenter

well then. time to commit maximum overdrive on current projects!
  11. Jomarcenter

No Travel Game Jam

I should really need to be more active here.
  12. Jomarcenter

Has the Trails or Legend of the Heroes series affected your work

if you include the original series (non-trails) its legend of heroes 1, but if it just the trails series is the trails in the sky
  13. Jomarcenter

Covid-19 really cause my schedules to clear up a lot

Covid-19 really cause my schedules to clear up a lot
  14. Jomarcenter

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

here in the Philippines gonna be hard for us in the next 30 days
  15. Jomarcenter

Has the Trails or Legend of the Heroes series affected your work

wow I just notice this one now... Not much tho but some of my story got influence from the series.
  16. Jomarcenter

RPG Maker MV Snippet plugin is now officially on the Sublime text package manager list (took a...

RPG Maker MV Snippet plugin is now officially on the Sublime text package manager list (took a while) https://packagecontrol.io/packages/RPGMaker%20MV%20Add-On%20Snippets
  17. Jomarcenter

[Sublime Text] RPG Maker MV Snippet for plugin developement

UPDATE The RPG Maker MV snippet is now officially on the Package Control website https://packagecontrol.io/packages/RPGMaker%20MV%20Add-On%20Snippets Please update your version on the provided version on the package control website. Due to the request of the team behind package control, tab...
  18. Jomarcenter

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release...

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
  19. Jomarcenter

happy new year

happy new year

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diletta