Search results

1. Magistar

Improved/Combined Weapon Skills [Question]

Alright, so I am using DreamX's plugin for creating random affixes to loot dropped. Now I've figured out how to use the Weapon Skills plugin to create some interesting item combinations. Now, what I'm trying to figure out is if there is a way (or plugin) that can check for specific Weapon...
  2. Magistar

DreamX, your random Affixes Plugin is an absolute god-send for my project. I was wondering if...

DreamX, your random Affixes Plugin is an absolute god-send for my project. I was wondering if you could help me out with one thing though. I am trying to have an Affix change the damage element of a weapons attack. I'm also using Weapon Skills to alter the damage formula of that attack.
  3. Magistar

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

So I'm getting an odd error that doesn't seem to have an online help for. This.processESTier2Notetags2 is not a function Turns out it is a problem with one of yanfly's plugins, though I'm not sure which one. I did find out it's none of the "core" plugins. Suggestion: allow for...
  4. Magistar

<SOLVED> Maker MV proportions off

[Solution] Most modern laptops actually come with two graphic cards, at least most with the I7 and I5 cores. If you have an Intel HD card then you likely have a second card in there as well. Look for the Device Manager on your laptop, and look at the Display Adapters. In there you will likely...
  5. Magistar

software window messed up

[Solution] Most modern laptops actually come with two graphic cards, at least most with the I7 and I5 cores. If you have an Intel HD card then you likely have a second card in there as well. Look for the Device Manager on your laptop, and look at the Display Adapters. In there you will likely...
  6. Magistar

<SOLVED> Maker MV proportions off

Everything is 32x32 pixels off of where it should be. If I try to select a tile it selects the one above it. If I try to access the database (using the gearwheel pictures) I have to be in the game window to even select it. Anyone have an idea of what to do? I wish I could put up a picture but...
  7. Magistar

RMMV Balance: A Lost Tribe Story

Pulling from the concepts of the Zelda series and Chrono Trigger. This RPG game will have heavy puzzle elements along with branching story opportunities. I will be trying to use mostly stock images provided with the engine, or some edits that I personally make. This is my first full game...
  8. Magistar

Maru's MV Bits

These really are great resources.
  9. Magistar

[THex] Tutorial Series, From Beginner to Advanced

Subscribed, and I too will hopefully support you on *******. This is a wonderful series that new devs should watch. Even if they have some experience in the engine.
  10. Magistar

Working on an Educational/RPG game

Working on an Educational/RPG game
  11. Magistar

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

Thank you very much. I have been using FallenLorali's tutorials for parallax mapping. This should be a touch easier.
  12. Magistar

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

So are the instructions in the ZIP (which has a broken link) the same ones as the 1.2 version? Otherwise I think that link might need to be fixed. If so then I'll just copy said instructions, and be on my way :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon0726