Search results

1. Rpg maker MV tilesets templates? (32x32)

the only diffrence between A1-4 and A5 is that A5 doesnt have connected texture propertys (as far as i can see)
  2. Basic Furry Assets

how to install?
  3. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

ok... i wasnt shure where it went
  4. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

found a few things with it under Game_Enemy there is index and that matches the description but it dosnt seem to work how i uses it. then the rest all refers to game_troop and that dosnt work either.
  5. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

ok ill try that after trying that it works but only if one enemy is inflected with it... if it does bolth it kindof causes some probloms... cause a script i am needing to add to witch i completly looked over when doing that... im needing the 2nd one to be set to beable to add a script to set...
  6. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

ohh... the player should see (since this is only a test world) if thay chose the second slime thay should see "hello" then after that "hi" as im testing it but in the finished you sould see a choise box dependednt on what enemy you fight and then your option may alow you to mercy them and...
  7. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

ok so what i want to do is test for the troop enemy ID so that enemy can have a sertan script to it... what i am haveing trubbles is seting a variable to that one troop it will be easyer to show you in pictures aswell words  the left oen is troop id 1 the right one is troop id 2 what...
  8. Makeing a "Befriend/Mercy" skill thing

Im needing some help with a type of thing im working on a "script" useing the skill battle system to beable to locate bolth the enemy ID and the troop enemy ID  ive got the enemy id figrued out but i am needing help with the troop enemy id... what i am needing is to find what place is the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovekraft