Search results

1. dsiver144

To those who've sold a game using RPG Maker

I was really nervous when I pressed the release button. My friend bought the game first so I don't know what to say xD (I'm happy about it) And It's really great to see people discussing my game. It's got 1000 downloads. Really worth time and effort.
  2. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Peaceful Days is now available in Early Access! Get yourself one copy here: https://t.co/biXydcx6Up?amp=1 Thank you for your waiting!
  3. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Some last touches before the release >w<
  4. dsiver144

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Did some last touches before the early access release >w<
  5. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

A wild "Peaceful Days trailer" appeared!
  6. dsiver144

Equipment check for anybody in the party

You can give this a try ◆Script:var item = $dataWeapons[2]; //$dataArmors[2] : :this._isEquipped = $gameParty.members().some(function(a){ : : return a.isEquipped(item); : :}) ◆If:Script:this._isEquipped ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom : :Okay! ◆ :Else ◆Text:None, Window...
  7. dsiver144

Had some time to redraw some buildings in my game. >w<
  8. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Update with a minigame for part-time job :D
  9. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Aw, thanks for kind words! I will try my best! >w<
  10. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you! Really happy that you like it! >w<
  11. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Working on a request system where player could gain some extra money from helping NPC with their request. I also drew a minimap for the town >w<
  12. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you for the kind words! >w<
  13. dsiver144

How do I pull a random string from an array?

You can try this var pool = ["A", "E", "I", "O", "U"]; $gameVariables.setValue(20, pool[Math.floor(Math.random() * pool.length)] Then just use \v[20] in text box to display the string.
  14. dsiver144

WIP tileset for winter in my game. >w<
  15. dsiver144

RMVXA Peaceful Days

Thank you! I don't know what you mean but you can customize main character in my game :D To announce that Peaceful Days has been approved by Steam! >w<
  16. dsiver144

Can anyone tweak a plugin for me?

Yea, give it a try :D I think the creator of this plugin must be thinking about this function when making the plugin.
  17. dsiver144

Can anyone tweak a plugin for me?

I took a look at the plugin. Did you try to use <OpacityReverse> notetag/comment?
  18. dsiver144

Aww, thank you so much! About that wind turbin, actually I tried to draw 3 rotors, but somehow I can't do it right. xD
  19. dsiver144

Aw thank you very much! :D Aw, thanks for the feedback. It depends on how player place these building. I just placed them randomly just to show those buildings. Just notice the tree is being covered by the wind turbin xD
  20. dsiver144

Remade a bunch of stuff from last year and added more stuff to the farm. Really happy with the result. >w< What do you guys think about this?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovekraft