Search results

1. dahlys

Big Sprite Movement/Collision/Trigger Fix

Big Sprite Movement/Collision/Trigger Fix by Dahlys Make Player, Vehicles, and Events BIG Introduction By default, only the base tile for characters is solid regardless of sprite size. To make it bigger, you need to make multiple events. With this plugin, you can make characters occupy more...
  2. dahlys

Big Sprite Movement/Collision/Trigger Fix alpha

I am using big sprites and wish to fix the movement, collision, and trigger problem. I tried Estriole's plugin but there seemed to be problems when 2 large events collided. This is the current version. Current Features: Set vehicle size in plugin parameters. Run comment commands to make...
  3. dahlys

Battle Mechanics Help: Battle Action Experience

I'm thinking of implementing a different way of increasing player stats than just leveling up/completing quests. Basically, stats will be increased by the actions an actor takes in battle. Use a lot of physical attacks and atk increases. Use a lot of magic attacks/healing and mat increases...
  4. dahlys

Traffic Light Management 1.0

Traffic Light Management by Dahlys Download Here Introduction and Features Makes traffic lights stop cars the lazy way. Traffic lights are incapable of stopping anyone else (player/non-vehicle events). No need for plugin commands/script calls. Vehicles will be blocked automatically when a...
  5. dahlys

Select Item Plus

Select Item Plus by Dahlys Introduction and Features Used the Select Item command and don't know what else to do but check it's id? Check if: It's name includes Herb, i.e. Power Herb It's a regular, key, hidden A or hidden B item (in case you forgot) It's consumable If it has an element If...
  6. dahlys

Universal Remote Control: Search, Retrieve, Control *Assassin's Creed Guard AI Demo Added* 09/25

Universal Remote Control by Dahlys Search Engine, Mass Data Retrieval, Mass Self Switch/Variable Setting a.k.a Remote Event Counting and Control by Name v2.0, but literally already a completely different beast Introduction and Features Live Search Engine: Search In-game for Groups of...
  7. dahlys

Remote Event Counting and Control by Name *dead, see Universal Remote Control*

Remote Event Counting and Control by Dahlys Download Link *Update 09/24: This plugin is dead. Please see my Universal Remote Control instead Introduction: Count number of events with Event Name = "insert_name" and store their event IDs into an array. Remotely activate self-switches based on...
  8. dahlys

Script to determine if a weapon type is equipped [solved]

Hi, I'm new to rpgmaker mv. I used rmxp a long long time ago. I trying to use a script to call the weapon type id of an equipped weapon, like http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/26772-custom-script-to-determine-if-a-weapon-type-is-equipped-in-the-second-weapon-slot/ I tried...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovekraft