Search results

1. Clades

So the emoji movie came out

I don't like it, I saw the trailer and don't want to see the movie. And the saddest thing of all is: this emoji-movie was the reason why the 3d-animated Popeye-movie was cancelled. One more reason to rage.
  2. Clades

Your favorite Battle Themes?

They are the songs which come up in my mind at the moment:
  3. Clades

Games You Love That Everyone Else Hates

Devils Third. Great shooter-game for the Wii U. But it has bad reviews. But I like this trash-style.
  4. Clades

Looking for a good RPG for my Wii U

You can also check out Paper Mario Color Splash for Wii U. It's a good rpg! Or you check out the game Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii (that works on the Wii U). If you have a DS or 3DS, you can also check out Radiant Historia or one of these Fire Emblem games, the last one is more a...
  5. Clades

Favorite Non-Square JRPG

I wonder nobody mentions Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii/3DS). It is such an amazing game with wonderful gameplay (even you have to accustom to the battle-system at the beginning, but you become fit in it very quickly) and beautiful soundtrack. Characters and Story-telling are just awesome, you want...
  6. Clades

Video Game Characters You Adore

My favourites: Male: Wario - Wario-Franchise Shulk - Xenoblade Chronicles Yoshimitsu - Tekken Thane - Mass Effect Raziel - Soul Reaver Female: Jack - Mass Effect Tharja - Fire Emblem Sheeva - Mortal Kombat Samus - Metroid Ashley - WarioWare Duo: Banjo Kazooie - Banjo Kazooie (but only BK of...
  7. Clades

RIP Wii U

That's cool of course but if I can play it on PS3 then I play it on the PS3, so why buying a Vita? In addition the space of the Vita isn't unlimited and you need a lot of space, if you want to transfer 100 PS3-titles on the vita for go. And it is an annoying process to delete installed games...
  8. Clades

RIP Wii U

It was a great console in my opinion, even it didn't reach the popularity like the PS4 or Xbox One. I own a Wii U and can tell that it has great exclusive games (Smash Bros Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Star Fox, etc.). And I can...
  9. Clades

RPG Maker FES coming this summer

Is there also planed an European release? I wonder if you can add own stuff to your game (with the aid of a sd-card).
  10. Clades

What do you think about the game Undertale?

@Diretooth very well explained! I didn't think about that idea. But then still I wonder what kind of function the Hard Mode has for the game (if you start a new game with the name Frisk). If you fight Toriel then the annoying dog appears after fighting and said, the hard mode is over. It was...
  11. Clades

What do you think about the game Undertale?

Warning! This topic contains spoilers of the game itself. Couldn't find a topic for discussing this game, so I created one. I think a lot of people played the game Undertale. First of all I was skeptic about the game because a lot of people hyped this game. Later I said "Okay, give this game a...
  12. Clades

Custom Characters in Gaming?

I create my character how I want it. I use male as well as female characters if possible. I use different genders to check out, if the game has other options depending on which gender you choose. For example in Fire Emblem Awakening thanks to the relationship- and children-features you can...
  13. Clades

Random topic, did you cry watching the trailer of Zelda BOTW?

I was very impressed, excited and fascinated about the trailer of Zelda BotW. Can't wait to play this game :) But I'm looking also forward to the new Fire Emblem game for the 3DS and the new Xenoblade Chronicles for the Switch. Their trailers impressed me too.
  14. Clades

Musicians you love as musicians but hate as persons

Markus „Vratyas Vakyas“ Tümmers from his band Falkenbach (German Viking/Pagan Metal Band) I think He is the best example for the topic. I like his music. His music has its own individual style which differs very much in music like Ensiferum, Equilibrium or Arkona. It's more softer and melodic...
  15. Clades

The worst games you have ever played

Stronghold 3 (PC) I thought after Stronghold Legends it couldn't be worse, but I was wrong. Stronghold 3 is infected with an army of bugs: problem with the building of a wall, even there is nothing that prevent you to build it there! Some units have after loading the save-state no...
  16. Clades

Next Few Months of Video Game Releases

The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild (Wii U) Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow Of Valentia And as soon as I get the Switch: Super Bomberman R Yooka-Laylee Arms 1-2-Switch
  17. Clades

Games you think are underrated

Did anyone mention Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn? It got less attention than it deserves. And nowadays it's very expensive. I hope Sega think about to remake this game, if they have this option.
  18. Clades

What are the Best games you all have played?

Xenoblade Chronicles: It is one of the best games, that the Wii offers! Amazing story-telling, fantastic gameplay (even the battlesystem may be difficult at the first moment), awesome soundtrack and a lot to explore! The characters appeared naturally and not over hyped or exaggerated. I was...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovekraft