Search results

1. MagicPizzaGuy

What is wrong with this bit of code?

I used this script, but it doesn't seem to work when playing. Anyone has any idea why? $gameVariables.setValue(28, Math.round(Math.random()*3)); switch ($gameVariables.value(28)){ case 0: $gameVariables.setValue(25, ($gameVariables.value(23) + Math.round(Math.random()*6 + 4))...
  2. MagicPizzaGuy

Problem with a var and maybe yanfly plugin class base parameter

I'm a beginner at coding so I might be doing something wrong at many parts hahaha. But I used yanfly class plugin http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Class_Base_Parameters_(YEP) and there is the option to code inside a class to make the gain more unique. I wanted to make random gains of hp per level...
  3. MagicPizzaGuy

Help with a code using Yanfly state core

I've made this to run when a state is applied on the actor. Everything work as intended except one thing, I don't know how to force the game forget the first input, the action. So it becomes awkward since he does the random action and then the right one. I can't find anywhere the code to...
  4. MagicPizzaGuy

RMMV Advice/Feedback on this idea I've been working on

If possible I would like any opinion or criticism about this idea I had, it doesn't matter if it's just the way you feel about it. This game is going to be made just because I had an D&D adventure which me and my friends liked a lot and I thought it could become a good mechanic for a game, if...
  5. MagicPizzaGuy

Multi frame script for VX Ace

I know Victor does have a Multiframe script and it should be easy to know how to use it, but I can't. I can't understand what I am supposed to do... I'm really bad at this and I tried my best to understand, if had any tutorial it would be easier, but there is none (I would be really thankful if...
  6. MagicPizzaGuy

hai! :3

I'm new to rpg maker and this community, I hope I can learn a lot more about making a game here. Trying my best to learn how to draw (to make my own sprite animations) and mapping in rpg maker.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebells45