Search results

1. dragon1up

Commission work

Just curious about how much it would cost for me to commission someone to design a card game for mv that works? Even if it's a team of 2 or more people. Obviously there is the Card Game by Irina that already exists but wanted something that works, I am not fused on time it takes to develop...
  2. dragon1up

RMMV The Contractor

Game demo Trailer Game demo update 0.1 Welcome: Welcome to my first commercial game in development, despite being on steam and Gamejolt for a number of years I have yet to post something on the actual forms. So you may be wondering why not post here as the game goes on, well I'll answer that...
  3. dragon1up

MV swimming and setting up a race

Just looking for some help for some eventing, down below is a link of what I'm attempting to do. Bascially wanting to have 3 NPCs and one npc the player can control, trying to have them race one another and controlling the speed of all the racers via a variable. But run into the issue of the...
  4. dragon1up

TMPlugin Card game ver0.1.7b Set-up

Just wondering if anyone uses TMcard, it's a jap card game pluign that works in english and have set it up as so but it won't shows up but doesn't fucsntion for some reason(using MV 1.6.2), plugin is supported up to 1.6.1. Deck edit shows up and everything but it won't allow adding cards or...
  5. dragon1up

Podium for swimming events

Resource Type: Tiletset pref or character objects Maker: MV Art Style: FSM style/RTP (if possible also modern urban/Degica dream pack aka futuristic looking) Des: Want to use it on tilesets for swimming based events, with the default 3 places for the event. Character size: MV default usable...
  6. dragon1up

Paid plugins that lag

This is in relation to a very similar thread of a card game battle plugin lagging and not working as advertised. So you may be wondering why another thread, well quite simply I'm looking for support in terms of how best to optimize Java scripting and how to optimize said plugins. But Dragon1up...
  7. dragon1up

ANIMATIONS COLLECTION III: THAUMATURG Correct Resolution

To anyone out there that has bought the above collection, need some help getting it working correctly. Have the other 2 collections and they show off fine in-game, but not this one. It doesn't fully match the resolution of my game and have tried editing it in gimp but to no avil. Using Yanlly...
  8. dragon1up

Swimming/diving (working with/out followers)

Must work with RPG Maker 1.6.2 To potential plugin makers, on the jp forum pages, there is a plugin that seems really detailed for making a swimming/diving mechanic. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to make one for RPG maker Eng version. Have supplied the link to the demo that...
  9. dragon1up

Tales of , the story of a new journey

Hello fellow RPG + fans of the wonderful  soft we all have access to. Do note this is my first ever time posting something on the forums. What I'll be ideally talking about with you guys is my own game, posting relevant content in regards to it. As well as links to the fb page, and the youtube...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebells45